Trump a sore loser?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it, it was actually another bidder who was willing to pay $1.35 Billion, This is just more self important :censored: from Chump.

:huh: Where did this come from?

I don't think he's being a sore loser, he's just doing what he does best, drawing attention to himself. I'm actually quite surprised that he hasn't made the Wilsons/Pegulas/Bills his new Rosie O'Donnell to be quite honest, although it is still early.

:huh: Where did this come from?

I don't think he's being a sore loser, he's just doing what he does best, drawing attention to himself. I'm actually quite surprised that he hasn't made the Wilsons/Pegulas/Bills his new Rosie O'Donnell to be quite honest, although it is still early.

dont insult the wilsons and pegulas by comparing them or using them in the same sentence as rosie odonnell.. Edited by dwight in philly

A bloviating ego-maniac ass trying to remain relevant. He was never a serious player in this for a variety of reasons.

This bald chump will get mileage put of this for awhile yet.

I digress but, it really is amazing though how some pap has never got a pic of him in a wind storm. Something similar to the pic TMZ had up of Gene Simmons taking his wig off while waiting for the gates to open at his mansion. Another like minded bald headed douche.

As I understand it, it was actually another bidder who was willing to pay $1.35 Billion, This is just more self important :censored: from Chump.

Trump is a weird guy. He likes to be in the spotlight, but in the least committed way possible.

He is the boy who cried wolf.

I was as much a legitimate buyer of the Bills as Trump ever was. The difference is I kept my mouth shut and didn't bother the world with my illegitimate statement of intent with regard to the purchase of the team.

Trump is a jackass of the first order.

dont insult the wilsons and pegulas by comparing them or using them in the same sentence as rosie odonnell..

HA! Wasn't attempting to, just pointing out Trump turns into a crybaby when he doesn't get his way

"Rosie is crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb — other than that I like her very much!" Trump tweeted early Friday to his 2.6 million followers...The two have engaged in a long-running feud for years. In 2006, O'Donnell attacked Trump for refusing to fire Miss USA Tara Conner from the pageant he controls after she admitted to substance abuse. O'Donnell derided him as a "snake-oil salesman." Trump responded by calling her "fat" and "out of control."

I really am surprised he hasn't turned his sights on anything Buffalo related.

But my other question still stands for 26CornerBlitz - where'd you hear there was a 1.35B investor? If you mentioned it somewhere in the past I may have missed it.