Favorite hit/ tackle against the Dolphins?

Drreef2

What was your favorite hit against the fish yesterday? My top 3 are:

1. Searcy tackle of tannehill on 4th down

2. Robey hit on Moreno

3. Woods great special teams tackle in 3rd quarter. I was surprised that great tackle was made by him.

My vote is Woods. He was full speed when he made contact.

Thoughts? Other hits that come to mind?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said hit so how about all of those sacks that made the game out of reach and took the lifeblood from the team. BTW- your call on those hits were fantastic.

I just love the smash mouth football. Let's pray they keep this up through game 6 when they knock Brady out of the game legally, and not. To. Injury, just a bell rung.

Taking mare no out was big. But the hit by Woods. Up until that point no one knew he was there and after it the stadium got back up. We were flat in the third Q. The atomoshphere. I don't know if it was all the emotion we had been expelling or what. I was worried of a fin comeback until CJ and Woods.

Spikes smacked Tannehill on the first sack. It went unnoticed by the commentators, but he came in at the last second as Tannehill was going down.

May have rocked Tannehill a bit.

I liked that hit.

I noticed that hit too. Was a nice "defenseless" hit on him. :devil:

At the game, the hit that seemed to get the biggest crowd reaction was the Woods hit. From my perspective, it just looked vicious -- the guy with the ball was running one second, then just suddenly disappeared.

i am just loving the fact that this is a topic of discussion. in years past i would watch this team and think to myself that we just don't have anyone that likes to hit. now it seems like everyone is in on it and it is fantastic. and the best part? they are not just going for big highlight hits, they are stopping these people dead in their tracks.

and i can't nail it down to one hit, but i loved bradham's tackle near the sideline, spikes' little reminder to tannehill to get down quick, and yes, woods' hit was also great. love this team right now!

Bradham hitting the guy running close to the sideline. Heard it like I was the one getting hit.

He had a few in the game but that one stuck with me.

Ding ding!! This was the one that really impressed me. Loved the way Mike Wallace jumped to his feet after the hit and tried to act tough; jawing with Bradham. Clearly he was seeing stars. Bradham had a few words for Wallace and then just turned around and smiled. Love his intensity and killer instinct.

Bradham is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

Ding ding!! This was the one that really impressed me. Loved the way Mike Wallace jumped to his feet after the hit and tried to act tough; jawing with Bradham. Clearly he was seeing stars. Bradham had a few words for Wallace and then just turned around and smiled. Love his intensity and killer instinct.

Bradham is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

I saw the smile afterward too.......priceless!