A Look Ahead

symbiant

But then it won't count because we beat 'nobody's.'

We have to beat Seattle or Denver every week to be relevant. *sarcasm*

A buddy of mine that's from Pittsburgh; big Steeler fan...thinks the Bills suck blah blah...skeptical of all things Bills. Whatever. So we're talking tonight he says "so who you got next week?" I say Chargers and he says "that will be a good test."

Ok...I thought winning in Chicago was. I thought beating the team that smacked down New England was enough.

It will never be enough bc we are that team that lost 4 Super Bowls. And have sucked for a decade.

So to heck with everybody. One game at a time. Keep smashing teams. Dam this is fun again!

Edited by Big Blitz

But then it won't count because we beat 'nobody's.'

We have to beat Seattle or Denver every week to be relevant. *sarcasm*

A buddy of mine that's from Pittsburgh; big Steeler fan...thinks the Bills suck blah blah...skeptical of all things Bills. Whatever. So we're talking tonight he says "so who you got next week?" I say Chargers and he says "that will be a good test."

Ok...I thought winning in Chicago was. I thought beating the team that smacked down New England was enough.

It will never be enough bc we are that team that lost 4 Super Bowls. And have sucked for a decade.

So to heck with everybody. One game at a time. Keep smashing teams. Dam this is fun again!

The Bills haven't won with any consistency for more than a decade, so yeah every week I expect people to be skeptical. Until we win, consistently and make the playoffs... the skepticism and "tests" will continue.

Look at it another way. The Browns beat the Saints today, does anyone think they have a at shot at winning their division this year?

If the Bills are any good, it doesn't matter to me whether the other team is banged up or not. Yes, it might make our road to the playoffs easier, but it doesn't mean the Bills are any better. Also, while these teams are banged up today, some of these injuries might resolve themselves by the time we play these teams, and the Bills might have some of their own injuries to worry about by then. One game at a time!

If the Bills are any good, it doesn't matter to me whether the other team is banged up or not. Yes, it might make our road to the playoffs easier, but it doesn't mean the Bills are any better.

No one gave a crap when the Bills were decimated by injuries in years past. Nobody said it made the teams they got beaten by any worse. I don't ever want to see players get injured but I'm not crying in my beer when the Bills catch a break or two either. I don't need to see how good they really are, I want enough wins to get to the playoffs. I'll take them any way the Bills want to deliver them.

If we were the Chiefs and had lost at home to the Titans and lost 4 starters to injury then the TBD sky would definitely be falling.

It's TBD. The sky is always falling. We'd be 4-0 right now if it weren't for EJ/Hackett/the Freemasons.

we also have to play the Packers, Broncos, Patriots (twice), Chargers (who just beat the Hawks). They all even out

I honestly don't know what to think of the Packers right now. They may turn out to be a very beatable team. I am a big Rivers fan. I am hoping they come cross country next week and overlook us.

the only look ahead we need to worry about is this

Bolts @ Buffalo

Raiders @ Putz

Bears @ NYETS

Chiefs @ Dullfins

cuz if you look too far you get distracted

Buffalo @ Texans

Lions @ NYETS

Dullfins @ Raiders

MNF - NE Putz @ KC

right now KC doesn't look as if they will be a WC team (per the experts)

Buff has the toughest schedule these next 2 weeks