If you were the Bills would you trade for Eli Manning

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on... Such is life. Way too uch drama, its just a board. Just something to talk about... I know, not the best topic, pretty stupid... It is what it is. Power through.

Oh... I voted that you should stay. ;-)

com'on. It's ridiculous. You know that.

Thanks for voting that I stay. Sorry to dissapoint this past month+

EJ played a better season than Eli last year, he's playing better this year, he's a decade younger and has greater potential for future success in every capacity.

And you want to unload EJ AND our most dangerous weapon?

My bad. I didn't fully ead the OP's opening post well. No way then. I thought it was straight up one for one.

Giants and Eli are an egnima... They can lose 7 in a row and then go on a run and win the Super Bowl...

com'on. It's ridiculous. You know that.

Thanks for voting that I stay. Sorry to dissapoint this past month+

LoL... No problem. Just let things roll off like water off a duck's you know what. :thumbsup: You will never impose your will on anybody and life will never be perfect... It is those imperfections that give life its color! This thread: "puke green." :D

Cmon guys . I remember quite a few posters from just the past two years saying how they would love to have Eli because he is "clutch" . Nevermind that they mostly ignored the fact that there were 52 other players (like the very stout defensive line that Giants had ) who greatly contributed to those Giants runs.

Lets make the trade by throwing in Mario and Kyle to sweeten the deal.

YES!

While it obviously depends on what you give up for him, but, YES. YES. YES.

He is a legit franchise QB that struggled in the pre-season and game 1 in new offense.

He looked pretty good against Detroit.

BTW, Eli on this team with the skill players on offense and an improving O-Line and good defense, Buffalo would immediately be favorites to make playoffs and could challenge New England for division.

Edited by TXBILLSFAN

We all know that the Giants are in a rebuilding mode and there really short of offensive talent

out side of Victor Cruz. If you were the Bills GM

would you make this trade so the Bills could make a run at the Super Bowl this year.

Bills would trade C.J Spiller and E.J. Manuel

for Manning. Bryce Brown and Fred Jackson

could handle the running back duties. The Giants would now have the dynamic running back they crave and a decent young QB to build around. The Bills would now have a 2 time Super Bowl gun slinging champion who knows how to get it done. I sort of like this trade a lot. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

this is ludicrous.

Do you guys not think that Whaley is CONSTANTLY reevaluating this team, EVERY WEEK, WIN or LOSE.

Good GM's don't put together a team in preseason and sit on their hands. They are constantly trying to find ways to get better.

I don't believe this thread was intended to be a BASH E.J. but a hypothetical given the state of Eli's play, and the Giants in need of longer term pieces to rebuild, would they be willing and would Bills be willing.

Like I said, if you don't think Whaley is considering options like this or a TE or a RG or a LB, you are very naive.

Edited by TXBILLSFAN