To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took most people until today that Manuel is terrible?

Whaley's Nix 16th overall pick in the 2013 draft and then Whaley trades up and cripples the franchise more to get a WR.

The heat should begin to fall on Whaley. This mess will fall on him. Pegula needs to clean house.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Like I said in the game day thread... I'm generally of the opinion that you let a rookie develop for a couple years. But what we've been seeing from EJ (slow recognition of open receivers, and missing many wide open throws), it's testing my patience.

I don't think Orton realistically gives us a better opportunity. It's been 4 years since he was last productive in the league, and even then, he was basically Fitzpatrick, make a few throws, but turn it over a whole bunch.

Hackett as the OC makes things even worse, because today's game should have been an easy win, relying on the run game.

It's just a mess that will likely end up being blown up in a couple years, again, unfortunately.

Not pretty. Again, EJ wasn't good and like last week,the OL was terrible as well. The Texan D was great, but we still gave this one away.The Doug's put this O together. They have to figure it out. We get to watch because this line up is not going to change. The D gave up 16 points. They Sid their job.

So many people clamored to get Fitz off the roster. With a limited quarterback class and free agency not offering anything either it made no sense cut the guy. Not to mention his contract. So people were impatient and look what happened. We got beat by Fitz and company. Well mostly Watt but Fitz did his job well enough to get a win.

With that said, even though EJ is without a doubt the weakest link on this team, you all must remain patient and let EJ develop through the year. Benching him now would do nothing but set us back even further with developing this team We are all hungry for playoffs and want wins now. Hitting the reset button every time there is a bump in the road only makes things worse.

A team should win because of their quarterback, not in spite of him.

BTW, the ACC QB drafted after EJ, Mike Glennon, led the Bucs to a comeback win over the Steelers today. Threw a TD to Vincent Jackson with 7 seconds left. 302 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT.

Josh McClown getting hurt was the best thing to happen to Tampa Bay this year.

Edited by Golden Wheels

EJ was real bad for a second straight week. Things don't look to get better in Detroit next weekend either. This was a a bad game for him on almost every level. Woods might actually fight EJ by year's end, EJ might have a chance but we all know he can't connect. :ph34r:

I noticed this as well. Well, at least the troubling signs. Isn't that why Woods was demoted temporarily by the staff? Getting upset at other players?

I've been hoping to see EJ start to turn the corner but after two straight weeks of downright bad QB play, I think it may be time for a change, and may be beneficial to show Hackett the door too. His offense lacks creativity and doesn't get our receivers open. (This is not excusing EJ, he was downright bad and wildly inaccurate again). This teams offense is very predictable and they seem to outthink themselves more often than not.

Yeah, I was noticing how frustrated Woods was with him, too. I can understand it, but at the same time, that's not professional behavior, he needs to cut that **** out.

You could see the frustration today......and Woods was supposed to be the player EJ had a connection with.

Sorry....cannot defend EJ this week. Its about the jersey not the player.

I cannot believe the wide open WR that were thrown so poorly today. I'm done with EJ. For all of you, it took me 1.25 years, but he is horrible. He's not getting better.

How about Orton, even it just provides respectability, but I think the way the rest of the team is playing he could go on a run. Draft one next year or the next.

We'll never win with EJ. This isn't being new. He sucks. I've talked to so many FSU nuts, who I trust, and they couldn't believe we drafted him upwards f the 5 th round.

OMG - he made Fitz look good. We're n for anothermcrap year as this mgmt will not change and we'll be 2-6 pretty soon. The lions will kill us next week, and the pats will embarrass us.

This one is on EJ. Play calling didn't help, but EJ blew a winnable game for sure.

Yep. The game shouldn't have come down to the end. EJ makes an accurate throw on the deep cross to Watkins when they were up 10-0, this is a totally different outcome. EJ has to own this loss.