Bears A-22 Review

Heitz

Jeremy White's A-22: http://www.wgr550.co...-Bears/19869992

A lot to like here, let's hope EJ and crew continue to get better. Loved seeding Eric Wood crush Lance Briggs (who had a terrible game).

Sunday is going to a pretty amazing atmosphere - Let's Go Buffalo!!

Good to see growth from EJ. Nice job by JW.

Jeremy White's A-22: http://www.wgr550.com/JW-All-22-Review-Bills-Bears/19869992

A lot to like here, let's hope EJ and crew continue to get better. Loved seeding Eric Wood crush Lance Briggs (who had a terrible game).

Sunday is going to a pretty amazing atmosphere - Let's Go Buffalo!!

Maybe Briggs should have gone to practice on Monday instead of going to a BBQ

O-line did a great job selling the run-action stuff. That's one of the reasons you stick to the running game even if it's not producing huge chunks all the time. Gotta get the defense used to seeing that run action. Makes the play-action that much better as we saw. And Briggs is a shadow of his former self. Ouch.

GO BILLS!!!

Anyone who doubts EJ needs to watch that. And the block by E Wood was awesome. You just can't appreciate that in real time (unless you're Lance Briggs).

Many of these signs were present in the preseason. It was hard to get that across with the din of the noise from those who were constantly criticizing EJ at every turn.

I do believe i saw i saw Cordy Glenn jawing Briggs early on . which surprised me. Then Briggs got real pissed and the f bombs started from him . Just a short blip on the TV . surprised they did not pan away as Briggs full on pissed at whatever Glenn was saying. The angle made it tough to be sure who finally wound up his clock. guess it worked /

Bills came fighting and did not give in.

Not our Dads Bills anymore. Marrones Bills now

Edited by 3rdand12