Week 2 predictions: Squish the Fish

YoloinOhio

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazor is a bright mind, I wouldn't discount his system because he's a first year O coordinator. The closest thing our offense resembles is Philly, but it's even a bit different from that.

Here's a pretty good breakdown of our offensive plays from last week if anyone's interested:

http://www.finheaven...fense-Breakdown

Good link .

I expect it to be a fight.

The great rivalry is fired up again !

Thanks for having the stones to post up here . I welcome the dialogue !

But... I am Bills through and through . And loathe every other AFC seem . loathe i say :flirt:

I am the eternal optimist, but... I am a Bills fan. So I'm not going to pick a score. I predict a Bills win.

But the difference between this week and last week is a rolling, terrifying high tide for the Dolphins. If the Bills get up by 10 points like they did against the Bears last week (when they were up 17-7), it's going to be lambs to the slaughter. Miami's offense is not the Chicago Bears' offense. And I know that Miami came back against the Pats*, but that was at Miami, and that was against the Pats* defense, and it was in 95 degrees - an environment in which they've practiced all summer (and that the Pats* haven't seen in about 3 years).

If anything is going to carry the Bills this year, it's their Defense. And Bill Belichek would trade his entire defense - man-for-man - for Buffalo's in a heartbeat, especially that defensive line.

If Tannehill gets behind by 10 points in THAT stadium, in THAT environment...

"Bad things, man. Bad things..."

The same Miami team that allowed 23 and 19 points to Thad Lewis last year?

It's one thing to say they'll win; it's another to go full-on crazy.

No we're not the same team. The one that scored 23 unanswered points while holding Tom Brady to 62 yards and a QBR of 45 in the second half. The Bills aren't the same team either I would imagine. I stand by my prediction.

No we're not the same team. The one that scored 23 unanswered points while holding Tom Brady to 62 yards and a QBR of 45 in the second half. The Bills aren't the same team either I would imagine. I stand by my prediction.

Like I said, there's a whole lot of crazy going on in this thread.

While there are some differences on both sides, yes, the two teams are largely the same.

I'm missing the massive leap in logic that says that the team that allowed 23 and 19 points to Thad Lewis, who will be down 8 defensive starters, will somehow limit Buffalo to 6 points.

Surely you'd admit that sounds like crazy talk to any knowledgable fan.

I don't think anyone honestly believes that this game will be a blowout...seems more like grandstanding to me.

If you are giving 21 I'd like to get in on that action. Surely if you believe that it is a 21 point game you'd be happy to give 10 points?

I don't think anyone honestly believes that this game will be a blowout...seems more like grandstanding to me.

I'm honestly on the verge of blowout.

Still predicting 30-17. Not a blowout, but it isn't close, either.

I predicted 20-17 over Chicago, so I'm feeling pretty confident right now. :thumbsup: