Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sunday is supposed to be about Wilson, I'm guessing that Pegulas don't show up until its all official after the owner's vote on it to make it official.

It will, as it should be.

As many ex players will be there, I imagine JK will get a tremendous applause and show of appreciation. And, in the event the Pegulas attend the game, I can't see how a bit of spontaneous applause in their general direction takes away from the Wilson celebration. It only enhances it, IMO. Family celebration at a memorial service.

Just saw on the locked thread the thanks going out to Bandit and Kirby and I would also very much like to thank them for their insights, insiders, common sense and reassurances.

I'm one of very few people I know that never ever thought the Bills were leaving town. The league really does like and want the team in Buffalo, NY. They are all about money to some extent, and it does their brand good to have the Bills stay here.

This is the dawn of a new day in Buffalo and for the Bills. All thank Ralph, Mary and the Wilson Family. All hail Kim, Terry and the Pegula family.

Man, being in Virginia, it's hard to be this excited and have no one to celebrate this with. I can't wait to leave for the game this weekend. Can't friggin wait.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Edited by Lv-Bills

Gents,

I wanted to use my 2000th post to say congratulations to Terry and Kim Pegula and family. But also, congratulations to us. This is such a monumental day for Buffalo and Bills fans everywhere. It's hard to put it into words, but I'll try.

Anyone who has lived or even visited here knows that it's about more than just football to this city. It's a way of life. It always has been for me. I went to my first game as a young boy with my Dad and Grandpa and ever since then I was hooked. It was not just about the game, the atmosphere, the players. It was about spending Sundays with them. To know that I'll be able to share that same feeling with my kids as well is just so meaningful and special. I'll be forever grateful to Mr. Wilson for believing in this city and adopting us as his own. This is such an amazing and emotional day for us all. Thanks for sharing it with me. Long live the Buffalo Bills and let's get ready for the next chapter in our great history!

Go Bills!

~kdiggz

Through all this. Watching the NFL bloat over the years and feeling left behind. The huge concerts/parties at opening night and the Super Bowl with pop culture stuff that are over my and Buffalo's head. The lack of any attention or primetime games. Being irrelevant. Brandon shoving attendance woes down our throats...

Then the uneasiness of the Toronto Series, especially in the beginning along with Wilson's not-so-easing words about the future.

And the loss of the influential figures who were going to be in our corner when push comes to shove: Russert, Jack Kemp, almost Jimbo...

and now its over and the Bills are preserved.