Dan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the past week, all I've heard were people ("experts") writing off my team without even a thought. I'm psyched and I actually like our chances. It just seems that all the coverage has been so negative that I feel like I'm crazy just to think that we can win today. The keys to me on offense is for the o-line to get our running game going early. On defense, as long as our secondary keeps close coverage on their receivers it will give our pass rush plenty of time to get in Cutler's face while he's looking for an open option. And of course, on the road we can't make too many mistakes.

Based on 2013's stats, our defense is 61 yards per game better than theirs. Their offense is about 44 ypg better than ours. Not sure how this produces a line of Chicago by 7.

There's been a lot of media buzz about EJ's poor play this preseason and the feud between Marrone and the FO. Mostly I think this is a bunch of crap and the team will be very focused and prepared.

I say "mostly" because EJ really is a question mark. I don't think he'll regress from last season but I'm not convinced he'll take the big step forward we need.

In another hour I'm driving to watch the game at South Lake Union in Seattle with a bunch of other Bills Backers and we'll find out.

Based on 2013's stats, our defense is 61 yards per game better than theirs. Their offense is about 44 ypg better than ours. Not sure how this produces a line of Chicago by 7.

There's been a lot of media buzz about EJ's poor play this preseason and the feud between Marrone and the FO. Mostly I think this is a bunch of crap and the team will be very focused and prepared.

I say "mostly" because EJ really is a question mark. I don't think he'll regress from last season but I'm not convinced he'll take the big step forward we need.

In another hour I'm driving to watch the game at South Lake Union in Seattle with a bunch of other Bills Backers and we'll find out.

Bills Backers are meeting in Magnolia today - Highliner Pub. See you there!

Edited by Big C

Opening day. Let's get pumped. We have yet to see the unveiling of the two Four-Headed Monsters on offense. I can't wait to see Sammy-Woods-CavemanMike-and a healthy Goodwin together creating havoc in the air, and CJ-FredEx-Boobie-and BryceBrown pounding it on the ground. The OL needs to gel quickly but we have a lot of horses and today they come out to play.