Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One could argue there is never a reason to truly 'worry' about something over which you have no control.

This isn't worry like 1960's "worry about the bomb" worry, it's a "concerned about the team's future" worry. Purely because being a fan is a hobby. The Bills aren't keeping me up at night.

"Saint Doug"? Seriously?

It's that's true... F him.

I'd be totally fine if they fired Marrone and promoted Schwartz. I'm not convinced he's a very good coach.

Maybe he'd have a clue on how to use their offensive personnel.

Edited by BlueFire

How do you think Douggie's players feel about Marrone saying he'd need to be a miracle worker to make them achieve success? How does that mesh with Marrone's attempt to instill a "culture of winning"? He's a fraud, not a tough guy. Someone who says they need a miracle to succeed is someone who is covering his a$$ because he expects to fail. If he succeeds, he's a miracle worker. If he fails, well what did you expect, a miracle?

Wonder how many times St. Vincent blew up at front office types in Green Bay? It happens. Everywhere. In football, in business, in the military, in government.

Type A personalities working closely with more type A personalities is fertile breeding ground for stuff like this.

I wasn't there but I do know for sure exactly what happened.

Someone was a dick. Someone else overreacted. A third party intervened and caused more trouble than they tried to allay. The first dick remarkably became an even bigger dick. The overreacter amazingly overreacted again. Two of the three said the equivalent "You suck! No, you suck!" A semblance of order was restored. They all straightened their clothes to some degree and they all said, "Okay, how can we lie about this?"

I am generally a positive Bills fan. No way to be positive about this. Marrone is in desperate need of a good start. If we are 0-4 I reckon he is gone and they will give Schwartz the reins.

At the moment Marrone is being a hard ass with plaers, a hard ass with media and seemingly a hard ass with the FO. Suggests to me that he is out of control.

I wasn't there but I do know for sure exactly what happened.

Someone was a dick. Someone else overreacted. A third party intervened and caused more trouble than they tried to allay. The first dick remarkably became an even bigger dick. The overreacter amazingly overreacted again. Two of the three said the equivalent "You suck! No, you suck!" A semblance of order was restored. They all straightened their clothes to some degree and they all said, "Okay, how can we lie about this?"

And that kids is how I met your Mother.