Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Given tht this article is is a very dramatic rehashing of events we already know, I'm shocked you guys are falling for it.

Sleezy journalism, with no sources or quotes. It's just a fairy tale woven unpoetically into a slandering article using the general summary of out preseason.

TLDR; Nothing to see here, move along.

This, by the way, !@#$ing happened when Jordan !@#$ing Palmer was brought in to be the backup.

You guys think Marrone was going too far to be pissed about that??

So first it means nothing, now it's "Marrone has every right to be upset." When he gets fired week 4, you'll say, "it's not so bad, Russ had every reason to can him, nothing to fear!"

I have to wonder if the "Saint Doug" wasn't just a bad joke instead of something he actually refers to himself as.

Not a very professional display by all involved, but in most curious to understand the issue between Marrone and Monos.

Edited by Joe Miner

And how many of those times when they were 'caught' do you think Marrone was pissed off about the backup QB situation?

Serious questions: Do you believe the coach has a right to get on the FO for not getting him the players he wants, as well as the FO getting on Marrone for not evaluating/playing players properly? Or do you think they should all shut them hell up and do their individual jobs?

Given tht this article is is a very dramatic rehashing of events we already know, I'm shocked you guys are falling for it.

Sleezy journalism, with no sources or quotes. It's just a fairy tale woven unpoetically into a slandering article using the general summary of out preseason.

TLDR; Nothing to see here, move along.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. How could there NOT be tension within a multi-million dollar business with a long track record of mediocrity, tremendous competitive pressure and ownership questions thrown on top of it all.

Again... I cannot believe how many of you are taking this article to heart. There are absolutely no sources. It's simply using all the rumors we've bad this offseason and putting it into one doom and gloom piece.

This was written as a way to get clicks for ads.

I don't have the details (at this point anyways). There is tension though.

I've heard similar reports, albeit from a very different source most likely.

I bumped ino someone who has been a long time Bills employee and struck up a conversation. Without getting into specifics, this individual interacts with the team and coaches on a daily basis. He shared a bunch of things, including how sad everyone was when Gailey was fired, if for no other reason than the guy was a class act.

The one thing that really stood out though, was his insitence that over the last twenty years, he's never seen a more tense, stressed out group of players and coaches. Said it was palpable.

edit: stojany lap top

Edited by yall