Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the link, but from the tweet I'd say he's right on target.

Things are lining up right on schedule.

It was a good article. Of course the obligatory sentence that it would make more financial sense for the team and the NFL for the Bills to move the Toronto was included.

Here is a question. Since its looking like Pegula, and probably has always been Pegula. Knowing he wants his front office to take risks, do you think he is the one that said make the Watkins trade? We never see a Bills team do that stuff. Then signing Orton for double the money.

Already starting to see Pegula footprints. Maybe Marrone caught wind that he isnt safe and Brandon and Whaley are.

It was a good article. Of course the obligatory sentence that it would make more financial sense for the team and the NFL for the Bills to move the Toronto was included.

Nice!

I love that stuff because it's pure entertainment. This is an exciting time to be a Bills' fan for sure!

Here is a question. Since its looking like Pegula, and probably has always been Pegula. Knowing he wants his front office to take risks, do you think he is the one that said make the Watkins trade? We never see a Bills team do that stuff. Then signing Orton for double the money.

Already starting to see Pegula footprints. Maybe Marrone caught wind that he isnt safe and Brandon and Whaley are.

No...that was a Whaley call all the way. He's calling the football shots and he (and the coaches) LOVED Watkins.

This is going to be a historic week in Buffalo history. Welcome to the Bills family to all the Pegula's. I will probably be crying like a baby at this game.

I'll be shocked (pleasantly of course) if we actually know anything by the end of the week. But, really, I will be thrilled to be wrong on this one.

I love this team so much.

That's all.

Me, too. And Pegula as well. That's why it's just impossible right now to even guess what El Petulante is going to do once he takes the reigns. By the time half the season is over he might love Marrone and Whaley, etc. By the time the season is over, he might hate or have grave concerns about Marrone and Whaley. He is not going to make changes immediately. I would bet anything that he himself doesn't know if, when he takes over, he will keep the coach and GM and QB, etc.

If Pegula purchases the Bills, a lot of the negativity surrounding whether the Bills will stay in Buffalo, which has been percolating for years, will finally dissipate and allow some of the tortured Bills fans, including me, to only focus on the performance of the team (good or bad).

Edited by jahnyc

Me, too. And Pegula as well. That's why it's just impossible right now to even guess what El Petulante is going to do once he takes the reigns. By the time half the season is over he might love Marrone and Whaley, etc. By the time the season is over, he might hate or have grave concerns about Marrone and Whaley. He is not going to make changes immediately. I would bet anything that he himself doesn't know if, when he takes over, he will keep the coach and GM and QB, etc.

"El Petulante"?