Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think EJ wasn't very good. I was wrong. Fitz is wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Trent was better.

EJ is a horrible thrower, and a worse field general. He is making Tampa look like a possible top 3 D.

How many QBs would you not rather have than EJ?

Including backups, there are about 35-40.

Is there anyone left who still believes that EJ will be a starting QB by next season?

Not to excuse the Bills Offense because it's been well beyond putrid today...But Tampa has an up-and-coming D...That's pretty much universally recognized around the league...There is a TON of talent out there on that Tampa D...They have a sold D-Line, good Linebackers, and not one but two very good Safeties... B-)

I see it also OldTimer, yet just about everyone wants to put it all on EJ.

I blame the coaching. At this point i gotta wonder if Brandon is thinking about firing both Marrone & Hackett.

Someone has needed to fire Brandon for a looong time... Complete house cleaning. Down to the equipment guys.

So you're saying Nassib would do worse than EJ is? I disagree with that.

Dude, we know he hasn't played against starters. He sucked hard in that second pre season game

Agreed...

So now ask yourself this...

How can an Offensive line look this bad when it's your Head Coaches area of "expertise..." ?

It's a joke...

This looks like a real NFL team playing against a college team....oh wait!

Edited by FeartheLosing

Dude, we know he hasn't played against starters. He sucked hard in that second pre season gameThis looks like a real NFL team playing against a college team....oh wait!

and EJ has sucked even harder in ALL 4 preseason games so far.

That was categorically the worst half of football that I've seen in 5 years.

I wish that I could make an excuse that explains that crap that I just saw ...

Preseason? Yea, well, that doesn't seem to justify an anemic offense and a defense that gives up big plays at the wrong time.

Truncated playbook? Presumably, so is the other team's available playbook so why then are the Bills getting their @$$ kicked?

It's only (insert Buffalo player name here) fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth game. See the bolded point above and extrapolate accordingly.

This team has 3 3rd string QB's. I would talk to Tampa right now about Mike Glennon.

This team has 3 3rd string QB's. I would talk to Tampa right now about Mike Glennon.

Tampa has a plan B. Why, would they trade it. Most competent NFL teams

Try at least to have one.The Bills are smarter than though. These are the results.

And hopefully he will have learned from the Sabre experience and clean the front office and coaching staffs asap.

Well...

I doubt Brandon is going anywhere...He may have a different title though...

Whaley is fairly safe...There seems to be an opinion around the league that the Bills have good talent...Especially on Defense...

But Marrone and his staff will be gone unless the Bills have a BIG improvement in 2014...

And I'll add another little thing here...Schwartz will not be the next Bills HC...I'm already tired of reading that... B-)

11 players take the field, and that line is playing worse the EJ IMO

I get that this coaching staff figures that they will see the exact same defense against Chicago, and only want to run a handful of plays. So that they don't show anything for the opener.

This game has got to be a confidence breaker for the entire team.

Play to win, every game!

11 players take the field, and that line is playing worse the EJ IMO

I get that this coaching staff figures that they will see the exact same defense against Chicago, and only want to run a handful of plays. So that they don't show anything for the opener.

This game has got to be a confidence breaker for the entire team.

Play to win, every game!

k

That was one of the worst halves of football preseason or not that I've ever. The Bills even had an extra preseason game and still look this bad.

Im sure the apologists will be out in full force with their excuses after this. My favorite always is the vanilla playbook and that they are prob just saving it for the season as they don't want to show too much.

Why is Ron Brooks still on this team?!

Man I was begging for us to hire Lovie, and Lovie even wanted to come here. Now he's making this coaching staff look like it's still at Syracuse.

I was a lovie fan but I'm not sure he'd fix our offense.

Well...

I doubt Brandon is going anywhere...He may have a different title though...

Whaley is fairly safe...There seems to be an opinion around the league that the Bills have good talent...Especially on Defense...

But Marrone and his staff will be gone unless the Bills have a BIG improvement in 2014...

And I'll add another little thing here...Schwartz will not be the next Bills HC...I'm already tired of reading that... B-)

I'm absolutely fine with all of that. But Marrone and his cronies must GO!