Round 2 : Sale of the team

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't this been talked to death yet? The consensus was he can own every team in Buffalo. It is HIS turf so Bon Jovi better watch out.

Has it? I am not sure I have seen that question before. Well even so I really think some one should look into it and get us all an answer. Seems like they should let him know too. He may have to sell something.

Has it? I am not sure I have seen that question before. Well even so I really think some one should look into it and get us all an answer. Seems like they should let him know too. He may have to sell something.

Exactly. Voodoo Panini may be right, some people seem to know some stuff on this board, which is awesome sauce, but this guy on Twitter @ExBudofGusinDunkirk thinks otherwise, and he seems to know what he is talking about some of the time.

I just want to know if I can verify the fact that this is an actual rumor or not.

I don't know about anyone else, but I just can't get enough of the "can he own both teams" stuff. The hilarity!

No ****. What goes through Jauronimo's head when he decides to post that? Wow, this one will be hilarious this time! You'd think he'd be so busy with all the exciting soccer going on.

No ****. What goes through Jauronimo's head when he decides to post that? Wow, this one will be hilarious this time! You'd think he'd be so busy with all the exciting soccer going on.

Great question, bbb. Will El Pegual have enough time to do his due diligence with all the exciting soccer action taking place and even if he does have enough time, can he really own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres if Balotelli signs with Liverpool???

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/06/boston-bruins-owner-could-buy-bills-keep-them-in-buffalo/

The fact that Jacobs owns the Bruins could complicate things, as the NFL does not allow owners to own franchises in other leagues unless those franchises are in the same market as the owner's NFL team.

Edited by voodoo poonani

I hope we get an answer before Pegula is awarded the team. Would be a very awkward situation

I hope we get an answer before Pegula is awarded the team. Would be a very awkward situation

I think the real question is does the NHL allow an owner to have controlling interest in 2 Professional Sport Leagues. :doh:

Now if he buys the Bills, will the NHL force him to sell the Sabres........oh my the conundrum here!!

the only ones who ask are the exact same 2-3 people and they bring it up out of the blue and then 2 pages of very unfunny posts follow.

That may be the case these past few weeks..but it was coming up almost weekly by someone different. I think that recent tweet is what set this one off in motion.