What`s up with Marrone?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short answers to the press. They stir this up ? Or something else ?

Maybe he's tired of answering the same questions by the same people every day? I've always thought meeting the press after every practice is ridiculous.

Edited by nucci

I think you start out optimistic as a freshman coach that there can be this really good relationship between you and the media, but you quickly realize that even if that was true (which it doesn't) it gets you absolutely nowhere or nothing. So you're answers get shorter, you fulfill your obligation, and go back to your job.

I actually love it. I have never been "all in" on the Marrone hire, but this tells me that hes getting comfortable. Call it a hunch, but I think Marrone knows the Bills are poised to take the next step and he figures he can show a little edge. I have no problem with it at all.

Lame duck

Thought maybe it was Nassibs play over EJ. Yeah he played against scrubs,with scrubs. I don`t like Nassib,but maybe Buddy stuck him with EJ. I don`t think EJ see`s the field well.

Agree with that one, ole buddy said here is your QB

He's in his second season and he OBVIOUSLY doesn't need to endear himself to the community anymore. He's got a job to do and that's coach this team and help them realize their potential. Speaking to the press and placating us isn't foremost on his mind. I'd rather have him be short with questions and focus on football than give flowery answers to questions that should be answered on the field.

I actually love it. I have never been "all in" on the Marrone hire, but this tells me that hes getting comfortable. Call it a hunch, but I think Marrone knows the Bills are poised to take the next step and he figures he can show a little edge. I have no problem with it at all.

Im with ya...or your with me, not sure. But we agree. I liked his being upset with the poor play and not talking like it didnt matter because

they have four more games. I believe in the game he put the pressure on the players that are playing to survive not those that are a lock. His presser shower his disaproval of those

that did not perform well enough to not get cut.

He is letting the team know in no uncertain terms through his answers to the press that preseason or not, he expects them to win and he will not tolerate any BS excuses from people as to why they couldn't get it done.

He is letting the team know in no uncertain terms through his answers to the press that preseason or not, he expects them to win and he will not tolerate any BS excuses from people as to why they couldn't get it done.

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!