]Marrone will bring in QB K. Orton...according to nobody

if our QBs continue to stink it up. He was visibly disappointed in all three of his QBs.........as was I.

If you saw the game you'd have to admit that Manuel was horrible. He stares down his receivers way too much. Three blocked passes out of seven. Are you shttin' me?? Not impressive at all.

Tuel looked the best of the three, but he's not ready to lead this team. He's a below average #2 NFL QB.

Lewis was terrible. He showed no confidence in the pocket. To be fair, his LT E. Coughman was an absolute turnstile. He'll get cut if he plays like that again.

I'm just shocked that the Bills think they can win with these guys at QB.

If there are three worse QB groups in the NFL I'd like to hear somebody name them.

I know, it's just PS game #1. Still, it wasn't very encouraging.

Edited by Beerball
Clarified title

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH :wallbash:

Can we start issuing warning points for threads like these lol...I mean come on...now we are bringing in a QB who doesn't even want to play football? I guess if we fail to sign Orton we could always pull the trigger on that trade of Mario for Skelton :sick:

if our QBs continue to stink it up. He was visibly disappointed in all three of his QBs.........as was I.

If you saw the game you'd have to admit that Manuel was horrible. He stares down his receivers way too much. Three blocked passes out of seven. Are you shttin' me?? Not impressive at all.

Tuel looked the best of the three, but he's not ready to lead this team. He's a below average #2 NFL QB.

Lewis was terrible. He showed no confidence in the pocket. To be fair, his LT E. Coughman was an absolute turnstile. He'll get cut if he plays like that again.

If there are three worse QB groups in the NFL I'd like to hear somebody name them.

Seriously?

[This is a HUHHHHHH???? response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please don't create idiotic threads. The topic starter can choose whether to post again or not.

Thank you.

Seriously though, Orton? Why not Tebow? Or Pennington? Or Warner for that matter?

Edited by The Wiz

Put Kyle Orton at QB last year and the Bills are 8-8 at worst. Hell, they're 8-8 if Kevin Kolb (somehow) managed to make 16 starts. I kind of regret reading that FSU fan scouting report on EJ -- now I see everything in that report is obvious the moment I start watching him. Bottom line: EJ was drafted to be a mobile/read-option/ultra fast-paced offense QB. His body can't do that. Nobody would've drafted him 16th to be a pocket passer. That's where the Bills are with him now. It's time to find the best veteran QB without a job either now or in 2-3 weeks. Get him here, get him ready, let him play when EJ goes down again or just plain fails. There's a lot of talent on this team, don't squander it on trying to save EJ. He's a sunk cost. Don't give up yet, fine ... but be ready to make the switch before the season is shot (again).

Not sure they Now think they can. Notice Marrone was not pleased afterwards ? I sure did

so I finally had an impact...

I still have no awards : ( you should be proud :worthy: Edited by 3rdand12

Regardless of the thread title the point is that we are in trouble if this is a precursor to how our QBs play. I agree, EJ was pathetic and if Lewis is even close to playing like he did in this game then get rid of him. As far as Tuel goes he was leaps and bounds better than anything he did last year but talk about locking on to a WR! This guy went with his first option and never looked anywheres else! EJ needs to start playing some football and learn how to double pump a freaking football or this season is gonna go right into the toilet!

Regardless of the thread title the point is that we are in trouble if this is a precursor to how our QBs play. I agree, EJ was pathetic and if Lewis is even close to playing like he did in this game then get rid of him. As far as Tuel goes he was leaps and bounds better than anything he did last year but talk about locking on to a WR! This guy went with his first option and never looked anywheres else! EJ needs to start playing some football and learn how to double pump a freaking football or this season is gonna go right into the toilet!