Megawatt!....or whatever we decided to nickname him....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've stated before, if EJ sucks this year, it's time to go the Chiefs route and get a serviceable veteran. We do not have time to wait for another QB to develop. Way too much talent on this roster.

I'm certain this is the contingency plans for Whaley and it's also why all the teeth gnashing about losing a first round pick next year (and thus, losing out on the next "sure thing QB") is really pointless. If EJ bombs this year, I expect a trade for a veteran QB to come in the off season. The upcoming free agent class is weak (Brady and Hoyer are the only two I'd even consider but Brady will resign and Hoyer might not be an upgrade) but a trade for the likes of Mallett or even Cousins is doable -- though neither are proven. I have no idea who would be the actual target, pickings are slim, but I'm certain there is a plan.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk · 3h

Before making his stellar one-handed catch, Sammy Watkins juked so hard that the coach covering him almost dropped his sheet of paper.

Like I said before, I really cannot stand Mike Florio...his tone towards everything Buffalo is downright nasty.

Loved "The Schoolbus Driver" (because he's taking them to school)!

This is so 1995. Next thing I know you're gonna call him butter (cuz he's on a roll). Then You'll say something about calling him the other side of the pillow (cuz he's that cool)

Edited by FluffHead

When's the last time the Bills put three Ws together in a row?

low blow

weeks 1 through 3 Sept 2011

weeks 1 through 4 Sept 2008

weeks 7 through 10 Sept 2007

and past that a 6 game win streak w/Bledsoe before losing to the Steelers 3rd stringers to miss the playoffs

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Sammy mic'd up. Dropped this in the Training camp tweets thread also. I still like Sammy Stick'em

http://www.buffalobi...56-2cce72cd1b72

saw that on the Bills App

:thumbsup:

What many will say or hear after his catches

Sweet Jesus, that kid can catch

Holy Mary mother of God, that kid is good

Holy chit, can you believe that?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever