Current Age Thread

Gugny

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also 61, going on 40. :D

As they say 60 is the new 40. My wife just turned 60 this year. I mentioned that to her. She smiled at me. Looked me in the eyes lovingly and proceeded to knee me in the nuts and give me a very vocal !@#$ you!!!

As they say 60 is the new 40. My wife just turned 60 this year. I mentioned that to her. She smiled at me. Looked me in the eyes lovingly and proceeded to knee me in the nuts and give me a very vocal !@#$ you!!!

So your "gettin' any at home" graph just flatlined.

DANG!!! I turn 61 in August!!

Seeing all you old farts, well, just makes me happy that I am a youthful 59.

Also... I've never dated a girl over the age of 30. Which. is. awesome.

Well, then, you should start coming to the TBDAHOT parties.

Agreed. I bet we could actually take a collection to get him there. Megabus, of course, and that's only to Rochester. He'll have to walk to Jay's and ride with him the rest of the way, unless Jack would pick him up. But, without Jack's truck - well, shirely, Tom wouldn't ride in the cab.

There are people plotting to take him out.

All the more reason he never would. He's a chicken. Yep, a regular General Tso

Had a party for the wife's 60th. I told people if they showed up with the word "old" on anything they were shark bait. :death:

Edited by rockpile