This needs a caption

And then howard dean said: "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

I also would've accepted:

"And I got drafted by St. Louis, picked up by Cincinatti, then I went to the Buffalo, and now I'm coming to Tennessee and whenLockergetshurtcausehealwaysdoes BYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Starting QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Jauronimo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I suck, but killing me is NOT the answer! Just put the gun down, little girl, and I swear I'll go dash the hopes of Houston fans for a while. I promise I'll never play for the Titans again if you just please let me live!

I still am a Ryan Fitzpatrick fan. The guy is a great guy.

I just read the Wikipedia article about him. Dude power cleaned 325 for his nfl pro day. That's !@#$ing impressive.

Also, I love the picture chosen for him:

640px-Ryan_Fitzpatrick_Bills_vs_Jets.jpg

After lengthy write up about his smarts...

As is the case for most incoming NFL rookies, Fitzpatrick took the Wonderlic Test. Fitzpatrick supposedly recorded a 50 on the test in nine minutes, signifying a perfect score.[4] According to a The Wall Street Journal report that appeared in the September 30, 2005, edition, Fitzpatrick scored a 48 on the exam, not a 50—still considered an exceptionally high score, but the claim that he completed the test in nine minutes is accurate. While his actual score is unknown, he has acknowledged that he left at least one question blank.[5] As the Wonderlic score is the number of correct answers to 50 questions, the best he could have scored would be a 49. To date, Fitzpatrick has the highest Wonderlic Test score ever achieved among NFL quarterbacks.

His photo makes him look like a tard.

Edited by jboyst62