What is better, no guns, or more guns?

The absolutely stupidity of the left continues.

Chris Murphy: Republicans want to sell guns to ISIS.

The left is off the rails these days. Schit time to have the GOP represented by one of their members.

“We’ve got to make this clear, constant case that Republicans have decided to sell weapons to ISIS,” Murphy said, using an alternative term for the Islamic State militant group. “That’s what they’ve decided to do. ISIS has decided that the assault weapon is the new airplane, and Republicans, in refusing to close the terror gap, refusing to pass bans on assault weapons, are allowing these weapons to get in the hands of potential lone-wolf attackers. We’ve got to make this connection and make it in very stark terms.”

This just in from Fauxcahontas...another great meme by which to lead.

ClbGAceWkAAD5DE.jpg

The absolutely stupidity of the left continues.

Chris Murphy: Republicans want to sell guns to ISIS.

The left is off the rails these days. Schit time to have the GOP represented by one of their members.

This just in from Fauxcahontas...another great meme by which to lead.

ClbGAceWkAAD5DE.jpg

This is entertaining but it's also scary. Since the left has the biggest megaphone in the media and since 80% of the population can't think through most political issues for themselves, this schitt is effective which is why they do it.

Journalist fires AR-15 for the first time...gets PTSD.

No toxic masculinity here.

Amazing to watch the press so blatantly blame something other than the terrorist for killing 50 people.

7 year old girl has more balls than adult male liberal panzy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3649296/That-pretty-good-Video-surfaces-seven-year-old-gun-comfortably-firing-AR-15-gun-used-Orlando-massacre.html

Man arrested at Trump rally told authorities he tried to grab an officer's gun so he could kill the candidate:

It's time to close the snatch-a-gun-from-a-cop loophole

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge@iowahawkblog 50m

We can cut US shooting deaths immediately by over 5% if we gave Chicago to Canada.

Add Detroit, now you've reduced US shooting deaths by more than 8%.

Guns don't kill people. The gun lobby does.

I'd like Ron to explain how 110+ million law-abiding American gun owners are to blame here.

So not only is he made to look foolish, we all now know that he's been charged with domestic abuse. :lol:

And a history of alcohol abuse

And he lied on an official Illinois state document. I'm sure he will be charged, tried, and punished for this infraction <_<

So not only is he made to look foolish, we all now know that he's been charged with domestic abuse. :lol:

But that's not why he was denied a gun, because

Well, didn’t see that coming. Were that same standard applied to the American public, there would be a whole lot fewer guns sold.

And

Now I’ll state what I believe the real reason is: Gun manufacturers and the stores that sell them make their money in the dark. [...] Would-be terrorists can buy guns. Insane people can buy guns. But reporters . . . that’s a different story. Gun makers avoid publicity because the truth is this: they sell tools of death to frightened people and make a fortune doing so. They shun attention because they know, if we saw clearly what is happening in our country, we’d demand change.

Even when the system works, it's proof the system doesn't work. And top it off with

Congress, which has so much trouble passing the most basic gun laws

As though he believes it would make a difference, because even if those laws worked, it would just be proof they don't, because...hey, reporters!

&#33;@#&#036;ing &#33;@#&#036;. Not a shred of intellectual honesty.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

He wrote a reaction piece to the criticism he was getting for relating firing an AR-15 to PTSD. Some gems:

"Yes, this weapon scared the crap out of me. And it should scare the crap out of all of you, too. An AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction, a tool that shouldonly be in the hands of our soldiers and cops, as Rep. Seth Moulton wrote in the Daily News on Tuesday. I don't think there's anything unmanly about pointing out this fact."

"Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity. "

"Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.

If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country."

Not surprisingly, the journalist took what he thought was the easy path to make a point, and missed an even easier path.

He could still drive through the "lush greens, fluffy white clouds and blue skies," but head to downtown Chicago and start tracking the guns used by punks to murder inner-city blacks as a hazing ritual to join a gang.

Father's Day weekend in Chicago alone there were 59 people shot...13 of them fatally, bringing to 1800 the number of people shot in Chicago this year alone, with over 200 of them fatalities.

In fact, a 3-year old in a car seat took a stray bullet.

So go find out how easy it was to get THOSE guns, you elitist alcoholic wife-beater.

But no...you can't do that because it would screw up your moronic ill-informed progressive narrative.

Edited by LABillzFan

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

He wrote a reaction piece to the criticism he was getting for relating firing an AR-15 to PTSD. Some gems:

"Yes, this weapon scared the crap out of me. And it should scare the crap out of all of you, too. An AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction, a tool that shouldonly be in the hands of our soldiers and cops, as Rep. Seth Moulton wrote in the Daily News on Tuesday. I don't think there's anything unmanly about pointing out this fact."

"Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity. "

"Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.

If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country."

Good gawd, that read like a Chris Crocker tantrum

What Will Gun Controllers Do When Americans Ignore an ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban? Prohibitions have a long history of stumbling over people’s unwillingness to obey. This time won’t be any different.

Like most prohibitions, this is a law with no moral foundation. It should be opposed, ignored, and its authors should be punished.

“IRISH DEMOCRACY” WILL RULE

* (“Irish Democracy”—the silent, dogged resistance, withdrawal, and truculence of millions of ordinary people— rather than by revolutionary vanguards or rioting mobs. )

RECREATE ’68!

Breaking: Dumb hippy congress-members stage lame ‘SIT-IN’ to take away your gun rights.

You remember John Lewis (D-GA), he the one who lied about hearing n-word shouted by Tea Party protestors on the day that Obamacare was rammed through. He was thoroughly busted by the late Andrew Breitbart and his $100,000 challenge.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in government. Democrats are literally acting like toddlers

ClkMcEPWMAAo2hx.jpg

Edited by B-Man

RECREATE ’68!

Breaking: Dumb hippy congress-members stage lame ‘SIT-IN’ to take away your gun rights.

You remember John Lewis (D-GA), he the one who lied about hearing n-word shouted by Tea Party protestors on the day that Obamacare was rammed through. He was thoroughly busted by the late Andrew Breitbart and his $100,000 challenge.

These nuts are getting mercilessly mocked on Twitter right now.

OMG NO WE HAVE TO GIVE UP OUR RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS YOU GUYS OR DEMOCRATS WILL SIT THERE!!!1!!!

More ridicule..................

sit-in1_ipad_1466613805.jpg.cf.jpgive-fallen-and-cant-get-up.png

I'm looking forward to the "DEMOCRATS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT" headlines..............yeah right.

They should at least play Twister.

"WHAT DO WE WANT!?"

"CENTRUM SILVER!"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?"

"WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?"

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro 2h2 hours ago

"I will not stand until you allow me to take your guns without due process." That's a weird argument.

U.S. congressman, or Game of Thrones dialog writer? You make the call

Joel GehrkeVerified account @Joelmentum 3h3 hours ago

Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y.: "This House is drenched in blood, and we must cleanse it"

Todays TrumpSpeech: "Hillary's taken $25m from Saudis who execute gays"

Democrats: "Quick, we need news!"

ClkxlrkVEAAXP6X.jpg

CNN has just reported on air that senior Democrat aides tell them House dems are preparing to end the gun control sit-in:

uHuqR3jr_bigger.jpgRam RamgopalVerified account @RamCNN 31m31 minutes ago

Democrats will end their sit-in protest over gun control vote, senior leadership aide tells @mkraju @deirdrewalshcnn. Headed to floor now

As Brandon Morse reveals, this whole thing wasn't necessary in the first place in order for them to get the debate and vote that they wanted. They merely chose to do this for, as the MSM likes to say, "optics." So it seems that enough optics have been garnered and enough fundraising emails sent and enough election year credentials burnished, so they can put away their blankies and pillows and go home.

This story is developing, so no word on when or how it will end exactly, but rest assured there will be a bum's rush of posturing and sound bite jockeying before all is said and done.

USA TODAY: Democrats launch a toddler-ocracy: Moral outrage is fine, but Democrats are being childish.

I agree with Sarah Hoyt that Paul Ryan should have sent down juice boxes and stuffed animals.

But do remember:

The point wasn’t to pass a bill. The point was to distract people from the reality that Obama’s FBI let a Muslim registered Democrat kill 49 people, and then let his accomplice-wife escape.

And the press played along, as per usual.

... and then let his accomplice-wife escape.

I don't see a lot of people discussing this.

You would think the question of motive could be easily addressed by talking to the wife, but they lost her. Lynch said she has no idea where the wife is.

The incompetence is simply embarrassing.

26 of the Democrats Who Participated in the Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Streetlearned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.

The participation of Democratic gun owners can be viewed as the pursuit of reasonable compromise by left-wing firearm fans—or, potentially, as hypocrisy.

MacK_crop_north.jpg?w=511&h=340&q=75

The one question reporters failed to ask any of the Democrats about their sit-in protest

by Larry O'Conner

The media orgy over the Democrats’ temper tantrum in the House of Representatives has been well documented over the past 24 hours. But with all the fawning tributes and comparisons to civil rights era protests on the 1960s, one fundamental, logical question seems to have escaped the minds of the hive-mentality media gaggle covering the Pelosi-run publicity stunt.

Let’s first point out the so-called “common sense gun safety legislation” these Democrats claim was the impetus behind their fund-raising escapade disguised as a protest. The crux of their agenda had to do with legislation designed to prevent individuals on the terrorist watch list from buying weapons. This would deny the right to bear arms to up to a million people because someone in a government office in Washington put their name on a list. A fundamental, constitutionally protected right would be denied without due process.

It’s pretty serious stuff, right?

So, how did the media address the protesters?

CBS News found time to glorify Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) even though, as Newsbusters points out, they somehow didn’t challenge him on the fact that he, himself, was erroneously placed on the terror watch list.

Joe Concha at Mediaite points out the double standard the media applied when covering this protest in the House versus a very similar protest staged by the GOP under very similar conditions when Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats ran the House.

Earlier today I pointed out how in all the fawning post-protest interviews, Democrats were allowed to say out of one side of their mouths that their protest was a huge success because it raised awareness to their cause and at the very same time, out of the other side of their mouths, they accused Paul Ryan of insulting them for calling the effort to raise awareness a “publicity stunt.”

Yes, when it comes to embarrassing lapdog media tactics, the Democrats’ sit-in protest offered way too many examples of how the mainstream media just can’t think in critically when it comes to challenging their favorite politicians when they’re spear-heading one of their favorite issues like so-called “gun control.”

But, there is one obvious and logical question that if posed, would put the Democrats on their heels in this debate. And I haven’t heard anyone pose it yet

“Mr. Democrat Congressman, can you please tell me which other constitutional rights the government can suspend without the benefit of a day in court?”

I’ll even provide a follow-up:

"Could you give me the name of the person who was killed by someone who purchased a firearm while they were on the terrorist watch list?”

These questions can only be asked by a person who is critical of the proposed legislation and the lack of deep thinking behind it.

They can only be asked by someone who actually values our freedom and liberties, even when protecting them might mean bad people can do bad things to innocent people.

These questions can only be asked by someone who does not wholeheartedly agree with the anti-2nd amendment agenda of the Democrats staging the sit-in in the first place.

In other words, these questions will not be asked by anyone in the mainstream media.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/24/the-one-question-reporters-failed-to-ask-any-of-the-democrats-about-their-sit-in-protest/

The voters will decide in Nov how they vote , Democrat more gun regulation or Republican Congress stay the same.

Just like voters in Britain made their voice heard on EU.

And what does a Democratic President, Republican House, and divided Senate tell you?

More guns, not less guns.

This country needs more guns in the hands of law abiding, responsible, citizens. Guns should be responsibly kept and maintained in schools by certified administrators, in hospitals, and more freely able to be carried concealed in more public commercial places.

Also the federal government needs to standardize interstate travel requirements with respect to handguns so one doesn't have to stop at every state border to figure out how their gun is permissibly able to be transported within the cabin of their car.

Also, I firmly believe that "may issue" states should carry the burden to provide articulable reasons why they are not issuing a ccp. And I think that individuals who have had a ccp for 10 years with no issue and no change to their carry status (e.g., no violent issues or offenses, arrests, etc), should not be required to continue to apply for recertification of their permit. And there should be more "unrestricted" states so long as an initial finding of competency to carry is established.

More guns. More guns. More guns.

Edited by Juror#8

More guns, not less guns.

This country needs more guns in the hands of law abiding, responsible, citizens. Guns should be responsibly kept and maintained in schools by certified administrators, in hospitals, and more freely able to be carried concealed in more public commercial places.

Also the federal government needs to standardize interstate travel requirements with respect to handguns so one doesn't have to stop at every state border to figure out how their gun is permissibly able to be transported within the cabin of their car.

Also, I firmly believe that "may issue" states should carry the burden to provide articulable reasons why they are not issuing a ccp. And I think that individuals who have had a ccp for 10 years with no issue and no change to their carry status (e.g., no violent issues or offenses, arrests, etc), should not be required to continue to apply for recertification of their permit. And there should be more "unrestricted" states so long as an initial finding of competency to carry is established.

More guns. More guns. More guns.

My thoughts exactly, but better worded than if I had said it.

Cheers! :beer: