What is better, no guns, or more guns?

On 6/7/2023 at 1:40 PM, B-Man said:

FINALLY AN ADULT LEADER !

WHITE WOMEN GROUP GOES KAREN ON STRONG BLACK WOMAN: 

Giffords pounces on VA Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears as she talks about root causes of violence. 

“Sears went on live TV and courageously stated the truth. She talked about gangs, revolving doors for criminals, leadership, and accountability. Most politicians shy away from talking about root causes in the aftermath of a shooting, let alone boldly and unapologetically defending the rights of the law-abiding. Sears did it. . . .

Sears blamed the ineffective leaders for good reason. She talked about real solutions. And what did the gun grabbers at Giffords bring up yet again? “Common sense gun safety laws” – passing more of them, to be precise. It’s obvious to anyone but those asleep like Rip Van Winkle that these groups keep coming back for more instead of admitting that the previous iterations of gun control laws they passed were useless, ineffective, and completely antithetical to the American notion of Liberty.”

https://bearingarms.com/ranjit-singh/2023/06/08/giffords-pounces-on-va-lt-gov-winsome-sears-as-she-talks-about-root-causes-of-violence-n71259

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yep - just another day of death sponsored by people like you.

I support a bill to red flag people who are from groups most likely to commit gun violence, which groups do you think should be red flagged?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yep - just another day of death sponsored by people like you.

GOOD! I donate $100,000 a year to the gangs in Chicago, St Louis, NOLA, etc. 

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I support a bill to red flag people who are from groups most likely to commit gun violence, which groups do you think should be red flagged?

Go in and completely wipe out gangs in inner cities. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love how you think this helps your argument.

Not arguing.... just another "mass shooting" that was done by drug dealers/gang members (using handguns) and not what the media and anti-gun liberals loves to shove down the throats of the public. 

2:40 of complete BULLSH*T 

This is what the GOP are fighting against. This is why we make a stand for our 2A rights.

LIBERAL LIES. Complete an utter nonsense. It's scary people listen to crap like this and BELIEVE IT. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Not arguing.... just another "mass shooting" that was done by drug dealers/gang members (using handguns) and not what the media and anti-gun liberals loves to shove down the throats of the public. 

So yes, let's make it easier for people to get guns and flood America (and the rest of the world) with guns.

Mexico appreciates it, too.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So yes, let's make it easier for people to get guns and flood America (and the rest of the world) with guns.

How about this? Let's go into inner cities and go after those gangs who are selling drugs and causing the violent crimes... remove the firearms from all of those criminal rings. What do you think? 

And the cartels would like to thank Obama for the firearms he provided to them... as well as the Taliban thankful for Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

How about this? Let's go into inner cities and go after those gangs who are selling drugs and causing the violent crimes... remove the firearms from all of those criminal rings. What do you think? 

And the cartels would like to thank Obama for the firearms he provided to them... as well as the Taliban thankful for Biden. 

Go for it - lead the way!

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go for it - lead the way!

Tell the democrat mayors to do it. Not my job. 

Besides, you're the one wanting to take away guns. Not me. Seems it should be YOU leading the way my man. 

• Agree 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Tell the democrat mayors to do it. Not my job. 

Besides, you're the one wanting to take away guns. Not me. Seems it should be YOU leading the way my man. 

OK - start with the gangs in Oklahoma?

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly - so keep flooding the market and make it super easy to get a gun.

Right on bro 

I thought we were going after gangs? Where did that change to "flood the market"? 

Stand on point dude. Focus. Go take your adderall. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I thought we were going after gangs? Where did that change to "flood the market"? 

Stand on point dude. Focus. Go take your adderall. 

That’s what initiated todays exchange sunshine - you always blaming gun violence on gangs and me reminding you that you’re all about making it easier for anyone and everyone to get guns = hence flooding the market! 

Keep up 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s what initiated todays exchange sunshine - you always blaming gun violence on gangs and me reminding you that you’re all about making it easier for anyone and everyone to get guns = hence flooding the market! 

Keep up 

If they stopped making guns today, we still have 400,000,000+ in the country. 

So again, lets go after all gangs like we should go after the Mexican cartels. Door to door and remove them and their firearms from society. That would reduce firearm deaths by 50% off the bat.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

If they stopped making guns today, we still have 400,000,000+ in the country. 

So again, let’s go after all gangs like we should go after the Mexican cartels. Door to door and remove them and their firearms from society. That would reduce firearm deaths by 50% off the bat.  

Perfect - let’s get those guns 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Just tell us which people we need to ban from buying guns to protect us since we know that there are about 400 million guns in the USA and only .001 are used to kill people. Obviously if you can say 99.99% of something is fine you try and figure out the similarity of the other part.

24 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Just tell us which people we need to ban from buying guns to protect us since we know that there are about 400 million guns in the USA and only .001 are used to kill people. Obviously if you can say 99.99% of something is fine you try and figure out the similarity of the other part.

Now apply that same logic to LGTBQ and trans.

• Haha (+1) 2

Outlawing Grandpa’s Pistol Brace Didn’t Stop the 19 Shootings Last Weekend, but That Was Never Really the Goal.

There isn’t a gun law in the nation that could have stopped that butchery. We saw numerous full-auto weapons, which I can promise those thugs didn’t buy or manipulate legally.

I’m going to suggest that new gun laws would not have prevented most, if any, of the 19 mass shootings over the last weekend — shootings the mainstream media (MSM) probably didn’t tell you about.

FACT-O-RAMA! You didn’t hear about these shootings because most took place in blue cities like Detroit, the Chicago area (four shootings), Philly, and Baltimore. Also, from what I can tell, there were no MAGA hats found at any of the crime scenes.

And yet, the battle over pistol braces seems to snag more headlines.

It seems the feds are way more concerned with my grandfather trying to improve his marksmanship than actually stopping gun-related crimes. Why does it seem that way? Because they are.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/06/19/kdjs-afternoon-roundup-outlawing-grandpas-pistol-brace-didnt-stop-the-19-mass-shootings-last-weekend-but-that-was-never-really-the-goal-n1704510

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Outlawing Grandpa’s Pistol Brace Didn’t Stop the 19 Shootings Last Weekend, but That Was Never Really the Goal.

There isn’t a gun law in the nation that could have stopped that butchery. We saw numerous full-auto weapons, which I can promise those thugs didn’t buy or manipulate legally.

I’m going to suggest that new gun laws would not have prevented most, if any, of the 19 mass shootings over the last weekend — shootings the mainstream media (MSM) probably didn’t tell you about.

FACT-O-RAMA! You didn’t hear about these shootings because most took place in blue cities like Detroit, the Chicago area (four shootings), Philly, and Baltimore. Also, from what I can tell, there were no MAGA hats found at any of the crime scenes.

And yet, the battle over pistol braces seems to snag more headlines.

It seems the feds are way more concerned with my grandfather trying to improve his marksmanship than actually stopping gun-related crimes. Why does it seem that way? Because they are.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/06/19/kdjs-afternoon-roundup-outlawing-grandpas-pistol-brace-didnt-stop-the-19-mass-shootings-last-weekend-but-that-was-never-really-the-goal-n1704510

How do you think Jesus feels about your AR-15? 

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

What law do you think would have stopped him from killing his children? If no guns do you think he would not have done it?

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

How do you think Jesus feels about your AR-15? 

jesus is glad I can protect my family and sleep well at night since I will never have to harm another human since the simple sight of it will stop all stupidity. What do you think Jesus thinks about you protecting murderers at the expense of children?

• Like (+1) 2