What is better, no guns, or more guns?

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We have more crime because we have so many guns out thereĀ 

I was going to walk my dog this morning, but as I went to tie my shoes on the front porch, I noticed a plethora of ar-15's just lying in the open, so I started blasting. Said nobody ever. 1 in 4 people are on antidepressants. Start there.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I was going to walk my dog this morning, but as I went to tie my shoes on the front porch, I noticed a plethora of ar-15's just lying in the open, so I started blasting. Said nobody ever. 1 in 4 people are on antidepressants. Start there.

Cops shoot more people because they are afraid because it is so easy for criminals to get gunsĀ 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/26/2023 at 10:08 AM, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

Live in a VERY free state with the 2A (Oklahoma). I had it ordered from LWRC and shipped to my local FFL, did the NICS and got it in 20 minutes. INSANE you have to do a check for ammo?!? Wow.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think having to do a check for ammo is a brilliant idea

Ā 

Allows the gun nuts to have whatever they want as far as a gun

Ā 

Keeps you from loading it was some thing that you can use to kill somebody

Ā 

Once again, as long as you pass through the checks to make sure youā€™re not a convicted criminal or donā€™t have a history of mental illness, you should be able to have it all

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Cops shoot more people because they are afraid because it is so easy for criminals to get gunsĀ 

I donā€™t know that this is entirely true. I think that in some cases we just have people that are law-enforcement that should not be law-enforcement.

Ā 

The police have a right to go home to their wife and kids at the ends of their shifts to

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

AMEN !

Ā 

Jacksonville Sheriff Says Guns Don't Cause Shootings, Wicked People Do

ByĀ Jennifer Van LaarĀ 

Ā 

a0ee048a-375b-49eb-b8d1-a1944fa618f2-105

Ā 

As always happens after a mass shooting (well, as long as the perpetrator, victims, motive, and locale meet certain qualifications), leftists quickly blamed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for the deaths of two people in a mass shooting in Jacksonville, Florida.Ā DeSantis was blamed for two reasons, this time. By the leftist reasoning, his anti-woke agenda somehow caused the shooter's blatant racism, and the constitutional carry bill passed by the Florida legislature and signed by DeSantis enabled the shooter to carry out the massacre.

Ā 

Of course, neither of those things caused the shooting. A mentally unstable man with hate in his heart caused the shooting. And then, thankfully for us, he eliminated himself from the world.

Ā 

Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters, who would get a lot of love and adoration from the left if he went along with their narrative (and who, frankly is expected to by virtue of his skin color), brushed that narrative aside in a press conference about the shooting.Ā 

Ā 

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/08/27/watch-jacksonville-sheriff-guns-dont-cause-shooting-wicked-people-do-n2163118

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Go ahead.

Ā 

Tell me he is wrong.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Is Florida safer today because of open carry?

Ā 

Ā 

Thank for agreeing that this situation would have been the same. This dude was mentally ill and had been involuntarily committed. His behavior is completely unaffected by laws.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank for agreeing that this situation would have been the same. This dude was mentally ill and had been involuntarily committed. His behavior is completely unaffected by laws.

Not true. The laws that allow a crazy racist like this to get guns led to the death of three peopleĀ 

Ā 

Huns increase crimeĀ 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Damn. on other threads your all for people shooting unarmed trespassers. what changed?

Ā 

Ā 

Oh - was Nicholas crawling through a broken window into a federally restricted area followed by a mob of MAGA nutters?

Ā 

Oh no?

Ā 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7al4mvjccu6k4aw437e

Ā 

Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - was Nicholas crawling through a broken window into a federally restricted area followed by a mob of MAGA nutters?

Ā 

Oh no?

Ā 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7al4mvjccu6k4aw437e

Ā 

Ā 

Who knows, no details.Ā 

Ā 

Nothing on the shooterĀ 

Ā 

No arrest either.

Ā 

Maybe he had a red hat on. according to your rules, that makes it kosher.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Chris farley

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Who knows, no details.Ā 

Ā 

Nothing on the shooterĀ 

Ā 

No arrest either.

Ā 

Maybe he had a red hat on. according to your rules, that makes it kosher.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ah - so the college kid in SOUTH CAROLINA wasnā€™t crawling through a broken window with a mob ready to barge through - thanks for clarifying.

Ā 

Unlike you and your cultsā€™ desire for violence - I donā€™t wish death upon MAGA nutters - I just wish they would wake the f up.

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Ā 

So, this guy is mentally ill... what's their excuse?

Ā 

ar-15-pin-george-santos.jpg?quality=85&w

Ā 

ar-15-pins-republicans.jpg?quality=85&w=

Ā 

ar-15-pin-anna-paulina-luna-02.jpg?quali

Ā 

ar-15-pin-andrew-clyde.jpg?quality=85&w=

Ā 

6d699f5fdbe8580055d7862c618e0c32

Ā 

106429226-1583512083697ken.jpg?v=1583512

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bro what? Seriously?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ah - so the college kid in SOUTH CAROLINA wasnā€™t crawling through a broken window with a mob ready to barge through - thanks for clarifying.

Ā 

Unlike you and your cultsā€™ desire for violence - I donā€™t wish death upon MAGA nutters - I just wish they would wake the f up.

Ā 

Ā 

And we wish you wouldn't have such easy access to wifi, yet here we are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why do we have to live like this?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fake.Ā  Not UNC.Ā  I've never seen a couple of bigger pansies in my life.Ā  Can't jump 1/2 story.Ā  The answer is - because they are unarmed sheep trained by people like you to only allow the government to be armed and let the government own their lives.Ā  You took away the ability for them to defend themselves.Ā  More victims to own.Ā  What a mess.Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/27/2023 at 9:32 PM, BillStime said:

Is Florida safer today because of open carry?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's ILLEGAL to open carry in Florida.Ā 

Ā 

But don't let facts get in the way of your narrativeĀ šŸ‘

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And adding to that fact.... gun crime has been on the rise in Florida... way before the Constitutional Carry law came into effect. Over half the country has the same law in place.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 2

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE BETA MALES

Ā 

Last addition coming for this badboy... SureFire M640V Scout. I have my YHM R2 but looking to get a B&TĀ ROTEX-X because it mounts directly to the A2 birdcage.Ā 

Ā 

IWRC M6IC

Trijicon Credo 1-4x24

TrijiconĀ Cantilever Mount w/Q-LOC

Griffin Armament M2 Irons

Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling

Ā 

No plans for IR just year. I haven't bought an NVG's yet to give me a reason to get IR.Ā 

Ā 

M6IC-small.thumb.JPG.59bd767c2b442855737601a7d2e7b478.JPG

Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And adding to that fact.... gun crime has been on the rise in Florida... way before the Constitutional Carry law came into effect. Over half the country has the same law in place.Ā 

Ā 

DOES NOT MATTER.

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

You making things up, that doesn't matter?Ā 

Ā 

Okay dude... keep it up! You're doing a great job of lying.Ā 

Ā 

People are getting killed every day with guns.

Ā 

People can't go to the store.

Ā 

People can't go to work.

Ā 

People can't go to a football game.

Ā 

People can't go to school.Ā 

Ā 

When the F is enough?

Ā 

Ā 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

You making things up, that doesn't matter?Ā 

Ā 

Okay dude... keep it up! You're doing a great job of lying.Ā 

Its desperate to focus on an outlier while just ignoring the majority.Ā 

Ā 

Or its referencing the coming pandemic it will 100% support.

Ā 

People are getting killed every day COVID

Ā 

People can't go to the store. COVID

Ā 

People can't go to work. COVID

Ā 

People can't go to a football game. COVID

Ā 

People can't go to school. COVID

Ā 

That thing lives in some echo chamber of fear and paranoia.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

People are getting killed every day with guns.

Ā 

People can't go to the store.

Ā 

People can't go to work.

Ā 

People can't go to a football game.

Ā 

People can't go to school.Ā 

Ā 

When the F is enough?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm 48 years old (ugh). I've gone to school or work every day since I was 5. I've gone to football games for nearly every year I've been on earth. I go to the store, daily (I go way too much).Ā 

Ā 

So... what are you talking about "people can't go"???Ā I'm sorry you can't go outside your basement.Ā 

Ā 

The odds of me being killed by someone driving down the road is about 1000% more than me being shot. Of course, I'm not involved with gang banging drug dealers so...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

I'm 48 years old (ugh). I've gone to school or work every day since I was 5. I've gone to football games for nearly every year I've been on earth. I go to the store, daily (I go way too much).Ā 

Ā 

So... what are you talking about "people can't go"???Ā I'm sorry you can't go outside your basement.Ā 

Ā 

The odds of me being killed by someone driving down the road is about 1000% more than me being shot. Of course, I'm not involved with gang banging drug dealers so...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You have already told us that your guns are more important than your family... your opinions are irrelevant.

Ā 

Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

You have already told us that your guns are more important than your family... your opinions are irrelevant.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And you've said you love Putin and hope Russia wins.Ā 

Ā 

Funny, I call you out of your BS and you run away with stuff like that. Good job!

14 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

And you've said you love Putin and hope Russia wins.Ā 

Ā 

Funny, I call you out of your BS and you run away with stuff like that. Good job!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yea, but I never saidĀ that,Ā and you/everyone knows that...

however, you have made it clear that you will not give up GUNS no matter what...

Ā 

šŸ‘‡

Ā 

Ā 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, ArdmoreRyno said:

Iā€™m not giving up any of my firearms. They are locked away in my gun safe and have never hurt anyone. Youā€™ll find 99.9% of owners would say the same.Ā 

Ā 

Keep spinning.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yea, but I never saidĀ that,Ā and you/everyone knows that...

however, you have made it clear that you will not give up GUNS no matter what...

Ā 

šŸ‘‡

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Keep spinning.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

pivot.jpg.d5e9e514653089f2715a290c6a811178.jpg

Ā 

This is you! I'm really sorry you haven't left your home sinceĀ 1791 because you're scared of the 0.00000003% chance you might get shot.Ā 

25 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Ā 

pivot.jpg.d5e9e514653089f2715a290c6a811178.jpg

Ā 

This is you! I'm really sorry you haven't left your home sinceĀ 1791 because you're scared of the 0.00000003% chance you might get shot.Ā 

Ā 

LMAO - you're the one who brought up PUTIN and PIVOTED.

Ā 

jfc

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

Ā 

Ā 

Surprise: The JAX Shooter's Manifesto Has Already Been Leaked and Exposes an Egregious Political Standard

Ā 

Ā 

On August 26th, a shooter entered a Dollar General in Jacksonville, FL, andĀ opened fire. By the time the bullets had stopped flying, he had killed three black individuals and himself. Within hours, the local sheriff shared with the public that the killer was racially motivated and had written down his views in a manifesto.Ā 

Ā 

Days after that, that manifesto was leaked, and it did indeed confirm all the priors of a breathless national press that sought to use the shooting as a political bludgeon.Ā 

Ā 

I'm sure the guy who wanted Eminem to be summarily executed is totally in his right mind and accurately represents the views of the Republican Party. Conversely, this was another crazy individual with a variety of incoherent views that weren't and aren't shared nor pushed by any actual conservative politicians or figures.Ā 

Ā 

That didn't stop the press fromĀ blamingĀ the broader right, of course. Still, one can't help but notice how politicized the release of these manifestos and the assigning of motives has become. If it seems like we know the motive of every shooter who can be perceived as right-wing within hours, it's because we know the motive of every shooter who can be perceived as right-wing within hours.Ā 

Ā 

Meanwhile, left-wing killers (and there are plenty of them), are shuffled off to jail with no follow-up whatsoever. For example, the transgender Nashville shooter who killed six Christians in a hate-filled attack wrote a manifesto. What's in it? We don't know because nearly six months later, itĀ stillĀ hasn't been released. The public hasn't even been privy to paraphrasing about what it contains.Ā 

Ā 

What names were mentioned in her manifesto? What news sources did she consume? What drove her to commit her attack? We don't have solid answers on any of that because the press isn't interested at all.

Ā 

Then there's the black supremacist who ran over 60-plus people in Waukesha, WI, killing six people, including children. He's actually gone to trial at this point and been sentenced, and yetĀ no official motiveĀ has ever been officially spoken of. No one even asks the question anymore.

Ā 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/31/surprise-the-jax-shooters-manifesto-has-already-been-leaked-and-exposes-an-egregious-political-standard-n2163279

• Like (+1) 1