What is better, no guns, or more guns?

enough of that sh*t, back to the thread...........

yKCk7UT7_bigger.jpgABC7 NewsVerified account @abc7newsbayarea
FollowFollow @abc7newsbayarea

What apparently began as a home invasion turned quickly into a frightening scene for the suspects, after the resident started to defend himself.

.Damn resident defending himself. The nerve of some people.

Liberal media idiocy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know I was being pressed!

sorry, my bad.  i forgot Canadians don't react well under pressure

let me rephrase so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities.

so if i were to politely ask to you to provide an argument other than #orangemanbad, would you be willing to provide a response other than #orangemanbad

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberal media idiocy

How dare he frighten suspects breaking in to his home.  Doesn't he know he might have hurt a bystander who just came over to watch and make sure he wasn't dreaming?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

sorry, my bad.  i forgot Canadians don't react well under pressure

let me rephrase so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities.

so if i were to politely ask to you to provide an argument other than #orangemanbad, would you be willing to provide a response other than #orangemanbad

No. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

I remember the gay she’s referencing? 

One of the few things I remember from basic was a Drill shooting off an entire mag on burst with the buttstock on his balls. Why? To show that 5.56/223 had minimum recoil. 

In fact the first time I shot somebody I got concerned for a second because I thought I had a weapons malfunction. I didn’t. Just with the adrenaline and the padding from the vest I couldn’t feel my rifle kick, and it was at night, and stuff. 

59 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I remember the gay she’s referencing? 

One of the few things I remember from basic was a Drill shooting off an entire mag on burst with the buttstock on his balls. Why? To show that 5.56/223 had minimum recoil. 

In fact the first time I shot somebody I got concerned for a second because I thought I had a weapons malfunction. I didn’t. Just with the adrenaline and the padding from the vest I couldn’t feel my rifle kick, and it was at night, and stuff. 

Do you remember all the gays? Fondly?

Edited by 3rdnlng

On 1/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, LABillzFan said:

That's terrific. I suspect this is where the American left starts asking why the guy who ambushed and shot the cop, and kept slamming the cop's head into the pavement, needed to die.

Perhaps he was just on his way to buy some Skittles.

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and since libs/dems consider most every gun "semi-automatic"...........we know where that leads.

Considering the visceral reaction from many on the Left these last two and years, it could be debated whether we live in a civil society

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/19/2019 at 10:58 PM, B-Man said:

Liberal media idiocy

Because someone breaking into your home is not a frightening event for the homeowner? :wallbash::wallbash:

from  the comments:

"

Nicholas Moore Nobody is asking why the man was killed? We have a judge jury and justice system to decide his fate! Cops should not be killers."

"
Nicholas Moore Jerry Knitis I understand shooting back, but shooting until dead? No! Cuff him, get him into custody! What if it was your brother or father? Rather see him in prison than at a cemetery!"

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

from  the comments:

"

Nicholas Moore Nobody is asking why the man was killed? We have a judge jury and justice system to decide his fate! Cops should not be killers."

"
Nicholas Moore Jerry Knitis I understand shooting back, but shooting until dead? No! Cuff him, get him into custody! What if it was your brother or father? Rather see him in prison than at a cemetery!"

Where's "He was preemptively defending himself, because he knew the cop was going to kill him!"

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

and since libs/dems consider most every gun "semi-automatic"...........we know where that leads.

I agree with this proposal. Let's start with disarming her home and personal security detail and go from there. If guns aren't needed, then you don't need armed security.

17 minutes ago, Gary M said:

"

What the *****?