What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

If the restriction is limited only to magazines then 6 and 8-shot revolvers would still be fine. 

But yeah it's retarded.

I believe it's written so that it can apply to revolvers as well.  

A mitrailleuse might be okay, though.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

That's terrific. I suspect this is where the American left starts asking why the guy who ambushed and shot the cop, and kept slamming the cop's head into the pavement, needed to die.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:49 PM, LABillzFan said:

Gotta love Oregon.

Give dowtown Portland to Antifa. Reduce mags to 5 rounds and purchases to 20 rounds a month. :lol:

So in order to practice gun safety and accuracy I can only do this by going to the range and shooting 20 rounds a month?  What is this nonsense??  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So in order to practice gun safety and accuracy I can only do this by going to the range and shooting 20 rounds a month?  What is this nonsense??  

And you're not going to be able to afford that, because you'll be paying inflated rates to PG&E to settle your lawsuit against them...  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's right up there with CA banning lead in bullets because someone thought the condor was going extinct as a result of it getting lead poisoning by eating carcasses left behind by hunters.  I think the preferred CA ammo material is cotton candy, but you still have a 10-week wait period before you're allowed to receive them.

YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED IN THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG, BUT THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG IS INTERESTED IN YOU: 

Anti-Gun Democrat’s Purchase Of ‘Meateater’ Could Pose Big Problems For Hunter-Focused Company.

Meatater, a popular hunter-focused entertainment company started by outdoorsman and writer Steven Rinella, was purchased by a rabidly anti-gun Democrat financier late last year in a move that has raised alarms among hunters and gun-rights activists. The Chernin Group, a California-based investment fund run by wealthy Democratic activist and Hollywood producer Peter Chernin, purchased a controlling stake in Rinella’s Meateater in 2018.

The left-wing, anti-gun political activism of Meateater’s largest investor, as well as political commentary and activity from some of its key partners and sponsors, complicates the company’s expansion plans given that such a large percentage of hunters in the United States — who comprise Meateater’s core audience — staunchly support both gun rights and Republican political candidates. Chernin’s company announced the investment in Meateater and its hiring of a new CEO for the company via a press release last October.

Chernin, who has donated nearly $500,000 to Democratic candidates and causes since 2015, has repeatedly attacked gun rights and Second Amendment activists over the last year. He retweeted comedian Michael Ian Black’s attack on the National Rifle Association as a “terrorist organization” and a separate Hollywood personality’s attempt to force FedEx and Visa to sever their ties with the NRA.

Much more at the link.

DxAX_yaWwAA8dYM.jpg

37IgC9B.jpg&key=i9M3QitnYy7kmwQPAQoCyA&w

37IgC9B.jpg              1d90515c8344afe174446f228cf9060fbbd22fa203d788908f58e1ad6c156ea5.png

Thumbnail

• Like (+1) 1

enough of that sh*t, back to the thread...........

yKCk7UT7_bigger.jpgABC7 NewsVerified account @abc7newsbayarea
FollowFollow @abc7newsbayarea

What apparently began as a home invasion turned quickly into a frightening scene for the suspects, after the resident started to defend himself.

.Damn resident defending himself. The nerve of some people.

Liberal media idiocy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know I was being pressed!

sorry, my bad.  i forgot Canadians don't react well under pressure

let me rephrase so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities.

so if i were to politely ask to you to provide an argument other than #orangemanbad, would you be willing to provide a response other than #orangemanbad

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberal media idiocy

How dare he frighten suspects breaking in to his home.  Doesn't he know he might have hurt a bystander who just came over to watch and make sure he wasn't dreaming?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

sorry, my bad.  i forgot Canadians don't react well under pressure

let me rephrase so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities.

so if i were to politely ask to you to provide an argument other than #orangemanbad, would you be willing to provide a response other than #orangemanbad

No. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

I remember the gay she’s referencing? 

One of the few things I remember from basic was a Drill shooting off an entire mag on burst with the buttstock on his balls. Why? To show that 5.56/223 had minimum recoil. 

In fact the first time I shot somebody I got concerned for a second because I thought I had a weapons malfunction. I didn’t. Just with the adrenaline and the padding from the vest I couldn’t feel my rifle kick, and it was at night, and stuff. 

59 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I remember the gay she’s referencing? 

One of the few things I remember from basic was a Drill shooting off an entire mag on burst with the buttstock on his balls. Why? To show that 5.56/223 had minimum recoil. 

In fact the first time I shot somebody I got concerned for a second because I thought I had a weapons malfunction. I didn’t. Just with the adrenaline and the padding from the vest I couldn’t feel my rifle kick, and it was at night, and stuff. 

Do you remember all the gays? Fondly?

Edited by 3rdnlng

On 1/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, LABillzFan said:

That's terrific. I suspect this is where the American left starts asking why the guy who ambushed and shot the cop, and kept slamming the cop's head into the pavement, needed to die.

Perhaps he was just on his way to buy some Skittles.

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and since libs/dems consider most every gun "semi-automatic"...........we know where that leads.

Considering the visceral reaction from many on the Left these last two and years, it could be debated whether we live in a civil society

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/19/2019 at 10:58 PM, B-Man said:

Liberal media idiocy

Because someone breaking into your home is not a frightening event for the homeowner? :wallbash::wallbash:

from  the comments:

"

Nicholas Moore Nobody is asking why the man was killed? We have a judge jury and justice system to decide his fate! Cops should not be killers."

"
Nicholas Moore Jerry Knitis I understand shooting back, but shooting until dead? No! Cuff him, get him into custody! What if it was your brother or father? Rather see him in prison than at a cemetery!"

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

from  the comments:

"

Nicholas Moore Nobody is asking why the man was killed? We have a judge jury and justice system to decide his fate! Cops should not be killers."

"
Nicholas Moore Jerry Knitis I understand shooting back, but shooting until dead? No! Cuff him, get him into custody! What if it was your brother or father? Rather see him in prison than at a cemetery!"

Where's "He was preemptively defending himself, because he knew the cop was going to kill him!"

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

and since libs/dems consider most every gun "semi-automatic"...........we know where that leads.

I agree with this proposal. Let's start with disarming her home and personal security detail and go from there. If guns aren't needed, then you don't need armed security.

17 minutes ago, Gary M said:

"

What the *****?