What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

WTF? Do y’all think I’m a psycho? I’m opinionated but I’d never do anything like that.  

Ive seen dead kids man. Worst thing in the world.  

Well, if you have to go in the gay bars go ahead, just don't take your weapon with you.

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

It’s not really a big deal. Ya just lie. 

What's not a big deal?  That you smoke pot?  Or that the Obama Administration took a stricter line enforcing the law against pot smokers owning guns?

Keep in mind, this time I'm not giving you **** for being a stoner (else I would have mentioned Tom Petty.)  I'm just pointing out the objective fact: you smoke pot, so Obama's ATF was literally coming for your guns.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What's not a big deal?  That you smoke pot?  Or that the Obama Administration took a stricter line enforcing the law against pot smokers owning guns?

Keep in mind, this time I'm not giving you **** for being a stoner (else I would have mentioned Tom Petty.)  I'm just pointing out the objective fact: you smoke pot, so Obama's ATF was literally coming for your guns.

...Tom Petty was awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

TRUMP says he has directed AG Sessions "to immediately go to the great city of Chicago to help straighten out the terrible shooting wave" and will recommend the city institute "Stop and Frisk"

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog 22m22 minutes ago

Well I guess that's one way of getting rid of Sessions

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(ad already taken off youtube)

That'll be the stupidest thing I've seen all day.  At least it's afternoon today.

I think I'm going to start tweeting #StupidestThingI'veSeenAllDay once a day.

• Haha (+1) 2

Yes - The most appropriate thing to do after a shooting is - first thing - is to tell the people who got shot (and the surviving friends and families) at their church or school that the reason they got shot was because they did not carry a gun or have an armed guard out front.

Edited by TH3

Just now, TH3 said:

Yes - The most appropriate thing to do in a shooting is - first thing - is to tell the people who got shot (and the surviving friends and families) at their church or school is the reason the got shot was because they did not carry a gun or have an armed guard out front.

Which (of course) not what happened or what was said, but spin away

• Like (+1) 1