What is better, no guns, or more guns?

23 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Beto is a complete jackass. Mr. Grandstanding 

Attempted burglary, breaking and entering, DUI, admitted steading intellectual property via hacking. *NEVER* and a real job, outside working for family doing mindless stuff. 

Solid citizen. 

Oh did Beto hurt your feelings?

Hard to hear the truth - always is.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh did Beto hurt your feelings?

Hard to hear the truth - always is.

What truth? He hates guns and wants to take them from our homes... but he won't personally do it himself. Dude is a loser. I could run for office and not campaign, at all... and end up with the same result as Beto. 

Who TF even uses a Spanish nickname when you're as white as paper? If a Republican did this, people would freak out. Beto is as much Hispanic as he is Asian. 

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

What truth? He hates guns and wants to take them from our homes... but he won't personally do it himself. Dude is a loser. I could run for office and not campaign, at all... and end up with the same result as Beto. 

Who TF even uses a Spanish nickname when you're as white as paper? If a Republican did this, people would freak out. Beto is as much Hispanic as he is Asian. 

Only thing missing in your reply is the kitchen sink... 

And now we know you're REALLY WINNING when you attack Beto for a nickname his parents called him his whole life?  So Greg Abbott of you...

If we are going to play your pathetic games - it's funny you don't have an issue with Rafael Edward Ted Cruz.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Only thing missing in your reply is the kitchen sink... 

And now we know you're REALLY WILLING when you attack Beto for a nickname his parents called him his whole life?  So Greg Abbott of you...

If we are going to play your pathetic games - it's funny you don't have an issue with Rafael Edward Ted Cruz.

So Robert O'Roukre dad gave him a nickname... so that means at 40+ years old he should use that name in every aspect of his life today? He SIGNS his name "Beto". 

And what about Cruz? His dad is from CUBA and his mother is white. Beto is 0% Hispanic. And again, he's a loser.  

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

So Robert O'Roukre dad gave him a nickname... so that means at 40+ years old he should use that name in every aspect of his life today? He SIGNS his name "Beto". 

And what about Cruz? His dad is from CUBA and his mother is white. Beto is 0% Hispanic. And again, he's a loser.  

You know you’re losing right?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You know you’re losing right?

Losing? In what? 

lol 

If you're talking about 'debate' or just 'arguing'... we could take a poll here and you'd be surprised, you're the one who HAS BEEN losing. For a while. 

18 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Losing? In what? 

lol 

If you're talking about 'debate' or just 'arguing'... we could take a poll here and you'd be surprised, you're the one who HAS BEEN losing. For a while. 

When you're deflecting from your pathetic argument to make fun of someone's name - YOU ARE LOSING YOUR ARGUMENT.

smfh

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When you're deflecting from your pathetic argument to make fun of someone's name - YOU ARE LOSING YOUR ARGUMENT.

smfh

Weird, I addressed the Beto gun post directly... then added "Who TF uses a Spanish nickname" on that post... THAT'S what you focus on. Over the past few replies about Robert I brought up: His gun policy of wanting to "take" our guns, his criminal background, him losing practically every office he tries to achieve and threw in his nickname.

But since I brought up the nickname as well as the rest, I'm losing. 

Dude, you would be an awful debater. Awful. But you'd probably still try (like Beto) after going 0-1,338. 😂

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Weird, I addressed the Beto gun post directly... then added "Who TF uses a Spanish nickname" on that post... THAT'S what you focus on. Over the past few replies about Robert I brought up: His gun policy of wanting to "take" our guns, his criminal background, him losing practically every office he tries to achieve and threw in his nickname.

But since I brought up the nickname as well as the rest, I'm losing. 

Dude, you would be an awful debater. Awful. But you'd probably still try (like Beto) after going 0-1,338. 😂

You're good at debating? lmao - you have a history of delusion here man - even when your own words are shoved down your throat you still deny your history. jfc.

Read what you wrote:

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Beto is a complete jackass. Mr. Grandstanding 

Attempted burglary, breaking and entering, DUI, admitted steading intellectual property via hacking. *NEVER* and a real job, outside working for family doing mindless stuff. 

He hates guns and wants to take them from our homes

Yea, you really addressed his take on GUNS - while spenidng more time more time knocking BETO (awesome nickname, btw) - than his take on guns.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're good at debating? lmao - you have a history of delusion here man - even when your own words are shoved down your throat you still deny your history. jfc.

Read what you wrote:

Yea, you really addressed his take on GUNS - while spenidng more time more time knocking BETO (awesome nickname, btw) - than his take on guns.

If you want to see it that way, I guess you will. 

Not sure what else to say about his gun policies... he wants to take firearms from our houses. "Damn yes we are going to take" them. Dude is a LOSER. He has been his whole life. Should stick to running for school board or local government. He might have a better chance. 

He's going to lose, AGAIN, in November. Dude must like getting the ***** beat out of him. 

Read what you wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-flip-flops-ar-15s-polls-trailing-abbott

The failed senatorial and presidential contender said earlier this week that he has "no interest in taking" assault weapons from gun owners.

dude flip flops on this issue

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

If you want to see it that way, I guess you will. 

Not sure what else to say about his gun policies... he wants to take firearms from our houses. "Damn yes we are going to take" them. Dude is a LOSER. He has been his whole life. Should stick to running for school board or local government. He might have a better chance. 

He's going to lose, AGAIN, in November. Dude must like getting the ***** beat out of him. 

BUT BETO’S NICKNAME 

smfh

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - we already know you value your gun more than family - so the rest is just gravy 

We already know you're okay with tyrannical government and for letting someone kill you if they broke into your home. 

We already know you're okay with tyrannical government and for letting someone kill you if they broke into your home. 

Tyrannical? What red states are doing today isn’t tyrannical? Are you freakn nuts?

You think it’s normal for a state to break into a teenagers Facebook to see if she admitted to an abortion and then prosecute her?

Of course you do - you are so insecure you value your gun over your own flesh and blood.

You are an A M A Z I N G debater.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tyrannical? What red states are doing today isn’t tyrannical? Are you freakn nuts?

You think it’s normal for a state to break into a teenagers Facebook to see if she admitted to an abortion and then prosecute her?

Of course you do - you are so insecure you value your gun over your own flesh and blood.

You are an A M A Z I N G debater.

She burned the body of a fetus after having an abortion at 23 weeks. Alabama you can have an abortion to 20 weeks

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

She burned the body of a fetus after having an abortion at 23 weeks. Alabama you can have an abortion to 20 weeks

I'll do what @BillStime likes to do.... 

He's for that. He thinks it's okay for people to burn baby bodies. He's actually for more of it. 

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'll do what @BillStime likes to do.... 

He's for that. He thinks it's okay for people to burn baby bodies. He's actually for more of it. 

Yea not true. I am for women having the right to make their own medical decisions - not some tyrannical government you hide behind.

But speaking of babies - your gun is more important than all of these kids 

image.thumb.jpeg.cac8a5ec3d9082739264ce088b03adb4.jpeg

Sick 

Yea not true. I am for women having the right to make their own medical decisions - not some tyrannical government you hide behind.

Sick 

Can we assume the same applied to your thinking on vaccine mandates as well?

Also, as a conservative, I too believe women have the right. I don’t agree with abortion and I think it’s wrong to end a child’s life for reasons outside rape, *****, medical, but I’m not the one who has to answer for their decisions so I’m not going to make the choice for them. I also believe most conservatives feel the same.

The problem is the people on the left think not agreeing is equal to condemning. It’s not. I don’t agree with same sex marriage either, but that does not make one a homophobe/bigot. I don’t have to agree with it and nobody cares if I agree. The issue would be if I hated someone because they were gay, not whether or not I agree with it. Those are two very different things. 

Not agreeing with one’s lifestyle choices is much much different than hating them because of their choices. You wouldn’t agree with my lifestyle in all likelihood but that wouldn’t make you a bigot. Only if you hated me for no other reason than me simply being a white, conservative male (which most of your posts seem to indicate you do hate people for that sole reason, so maybe the bigot/insecure/cult name calling should be directed into the mirror)

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sick 

Why are ok with burning babies? You are a sick person

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sick 

guns are designed to kill bad people not children. Abortions are only used to kill babies. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why don’t you google aborted fetuses? 

but seriously. Guns exist in order to kill evil people. Evil people use them to kill kids. Abortion only exist to kill kids 

How many kids are you currently fostering?

You can paint me as a baby killer all you want and that’s fine.

But the bottom line is - if you think any law will prevent a woman from making the ultimate decision about her care - she is going to proceed.

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

Btw - when should we implement mandatory vasectomies?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But the bottom line is - if you think any law will prevent a woman from making the ultimate decision about her care - she is going to proceed.

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

dont worry you and your friends have nothing to worry about since you’re all virgins 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why are you ok with kids getting obliterated at school?

such a simple minded argument technique. 🙄you bring up a girl who committed a crime in her state. can't defend she burned the victim to hide evidence. endorse it as normal. complain about authorities investigating the crime. then when backed in a corner desperately switch the topic. try to use guilt as if law abiding gun owners are condoning or responsible for insane murders doing insane things. so why are you ok with kids getting ran over!? you use a motor vehicle MURDERER! i hope you didnt cut your sandwich with a knife today. want some statistics and pics of innocent children you advocate the butchering of. sick.

so the real question is why are you living in america? it has held a right to have arms since its formation. its fundamental right you wish to take from others. my understanding is china has no guns and really could care less about burning babies regardless of trimester. good news for you. bonus! their political party has no opposition and they hate trump! imagine a message board of nothing but you, all in agreement. a giant echo chamber b!tching about americans in their cult of believing they have rights!! we hate them! idiots! no hatred, racism ect exists cause they disapear anyone different before that even starts. its everything you dreamed of. 

Edited by Buffarukus

15 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are ok with burning babies? You are a sick person

He is okay with it. He has no issue with burning a child, just born, alive. 

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

OH, the irony with that comment. BWHAHAHAHAHA

"Your honor, I rest my case." 

"Checkmate"
"Game Over"

Every statement you've made against guns will forever be even MORE OF A JOKE than it already was. Good job dude. LOL

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Another Armed Citizen Stops a Crazed Mass Shooter, This Time in Montenegro

August 14, 2022

AP22224664186530-696x497.jpg

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/another-armed-citizen-stops-a-crazed-mass-shooter-this-time-in-montenegro/

Reminder: Billstime admits laws won't stop people.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, BillStime said:

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another Armed Citizen Stops a Crazed Mass Shooter, This Time in Montenegro

August 14, 2022

AP22224664186530-696x497.jpg

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/another-armed-citizen-stops-a-crazed-mass-shooter-this-time-in-montenegro/

Reminder: Billstime admits laws won't stop people.

Great Bonnie - let’s ban guns and see what happens 

Your the freaks that told us gun laws don’t work yet think abortion laws do.

idiots 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Great Bonnie - let’s ban guns and see what happens 

Your the freaks that told us gun laws don’t work yet think abortion laws do.

idiots 

*You're

"if you think any law will prevent"

- BillStime (8/11/2022)

• Thank you (+1) 1