What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Everything you say now is invalid thanks to this one comment..... 

"if you think any law will prevent"

- BillStime (8/11/2022)

Isn’t that what the gun cult tells us?

Gun laws don’t work and your guns are more important than your own flesh and blood?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn’t that what the gun cult tells us?

Gun laws don’t work and your guns are more important than your own flesh and blood?

Gun laws don't work... not for those who choose to ignore them. I'm just glad you finally admit it. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Let me know where I said "abortion laws stop abortion" 

Dude, you're not very good at this. Sorta pathetic. 

Pathetic? No that’s you. 

In the Roe thread:

On 8/1/2022 at 8:04 PM, ArdmoreRyno said:

You mean abortion? No one cares if a woman gets a boob job or face life. 

It's only abortion we are talking about. Why beat around the bush with "their body"? 

WTF are saying? 

0 for 2 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic? No that’s you. 

In the Roe thread:

WTF are saying? 

0 for 2 

LOL

Dude, point out to where I said "LAWS STOP" anything. I didn't say that about abortion. Nothing in my posts says anything to do with laws. 

My goodness, you're just a dumb MFer!

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

LOL

Dude, point out to where I said "LAWS STOP" anything. I didn't say that about abortion. Nothing in my posts says anything to do with laws. 

My goodness, you're just a dumb MFer!

Boob jobs - that choice is ok for women

Abortion - not a choice a woman should make

keep twisting in the wind freak - you’ve lost again 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not when it’s not a kid 

when is it not a kid? It is a kid. If you’re ok with aborting a kid just say that. Don’t make it about anything else.  You’re just deflecting from what is happening 

Edited by aristocrat

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

when is it not a kid? It is a kid. If you’re ok with aborting a kid just say that. Don’t make it about anything else.  You’re just deflecting from what is happening 

An embryo is a kid? 

What about sperm?

*****?

I guess e j a c u l 8 is a bad word here - strange 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

At what point is it unacceptable to you?

Not my call. 

I don’t have a uterus.

I’ll leave that decision up to the woman and her medical advisers.

Can’t wait until the US starts mandating vasectomies for all males.

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Boob jobs - that choice is ok for women

Abortion - not a choice a woman should make

keep twisting in the wind freak - you’ve lost again 

Again, where did I say anything about "a law will stop abortion"? 

You can't because I didn't say. I only said "Stop calling it 'my body' and call it what it really is... abortion"

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Again, where did I say anything about "a law will stop abortion"? 

You can't because I didn't say. I only said "Stop calling it 'my body' and call it what it really is... abortion"

Imply harder - your comments all but suggest boob jobs are approved by the cult and abortions are unacceptable and not approved by the cult...

Keep spinning 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Imply harder - your comments all but suggest boob jobs are approved by the cult and abortions are unacceptable and not approved by the cult...

Keep spinning 

This is funny... you stuck your foot in your mouth and now YOU are changing the subject. You are really horrible at debate. I mean, horrible. 

ME: "Stop calling abortion 'my body' and call it abortion"

YOU: "Gun laws don't stop gun violence, but you said abortion laws will stop abortion?"

Now you're connecting those dots... I have to conclude, you're just not very a very intelligent person. Well, that's pretty clear at this point. I guess they allow computer/internet time at the mental institution now?

• Thank you (+1) 1

And BillStime... we can have arguments/debate about issues but when you start making things up that no one said, or trying to connect dots that aren't there... you lose any creditability. I'd love to argue ideologies and the issues... but when you come out of left field about something that someone didn't say, you're getting way off track and it comes off as desperate. 

So, lets stop putting words in our mouths? Maybe?

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

And BillStime... we can have arguments/debate about issues but when you start making things up that no one said, or trying to connect dots that aren't there... you lose any creditability. I'd love to argue ideologies and the issues... but when you come out of left field about something that someone didn't say, you're getting way off track and it comes off as desperate. 

So, lets stop putting words in our mouths? Maybe?

No - no no - your content is here for everyone to decipher.

I am not making anything up.

You are OK with abortion laws - everyone one of your comments on this topic is clear.

Lolz

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Hoax on part two.  And shouldn’t you, as an allegedly pro life person (spoiler: you’re not) be against civilian possession of weapons of mass destruction?  I thought Jesus told Peter in the garden to rest his sword.  But what do I know.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

No - no no - your content is here for everyone to decipher.

I am not making anything up.

You are OK with abortion laws - everyone one of your comments on this topic is clear.

Lolz

I'm okay with states deciding on what those laws are. There is nothing in the US Constitution regarding abortion. My personal feelings on the subject has no bearing on the law(s)... and I didn't say "abortion laws will stop abortion". 

This is where you are struggling brother.

11 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'm okay with states deciding on what those laws are. There is nothing in the US Constitution regarding abortion. My personal feelings on the subject has no bearing on the law(s)... and I didn't say "abortion laws will stop abortion". 

This is where you are struggling brother.

Not struggling at all - your content on the subject is there for all to interpret - there is no question where you stand… just remember - we are not talking BOOB jobs

https://www.nsc.org/work-safety/safety-topics/slips-trips-falls

may come as a surprise that the second leading cause of unintentional injury-related death is falls. In 2020, 42,114 people died in falls at home and at work, according to Injury Facts®. For working adults, depending on the industry, falls can be the leading cause of death.

ban tripping 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.nsc.org/work-safety/safety-topics/slips-trips-falls

may come as a surprise that the second leading cause of unintentional injury-related death is falls. In 2020, 42,114 people died in falls at home and at work, according to Injury Facts®. For working adults, depending on the industry, falls can be the leading cause of death.

ban tripping 

Agree.  Demented Biden almost wasted herself a couple of times due to slips, trips, and sadly, falls.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1