Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We've basically found it in every population we've looked at. If we tested Africans, we think we'd find it in them, too."

Apparently they haven't tested Africans. I volunteer Cordy. I wouldn't have taken Beerball as the type to post from NPR, maybe the NRA, so I'm impressed.

"We've basically found it in every population we've looked at. If we tested Africans, we think we'd find it in them, too."

Apparently they haven't tested Africans. I volunteer Cordy. I wouldn't have taken Beerball as the type to post from NPR, maybe the NRA, so I'm impressed.

Cordy is American...

I'm hoping that the fact that they are letting Henderson start right now is a good sign. I think if they expect Cordy to be out long term they would have shuffled the line around a little. Hopefully they are just trying to get the kid a little seasoning and they know Cordy will be back soon.

Our OL is in real trouble if Glenn is out. Especially after hearing (and seeing) all the pressure and chaos our defensive is bringing to our O

Cheer up! We can always sign 600 lb Bryant Mckinnie. He could also bring the wisdom he learned at the U to "mentor" Seantrel.

I'm hoping that the fact that they are letting Henderson start right now is a good sign. I think if they expect Cordy to be out long term they would have shuffled the line around a little. Hopefully they are just trying to get the kid a little seasoning and they know Cordy will be back soon.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This. Cordy knows how to play LT; Seantrel needs to be kept busy. Double Win, especially if we see that Seantrel is the real deal. We had him in top 50 a year ago at DraftTek.

You should start charging for all the group therapy you provide. Thanks.

i agree!

When is the last public comment made about his health? I haven't heard of anything recently.

he was doing conditioning drills last week with Marcell and branch. A media member indicated he thought he was being kept out for conditioning reasons, not the illness, at this point. That would make sense if he has been recovering and not able to do much. Edited by YoloinOhio