Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirby put my nerves at ease saying he would be fine but it has been a while. Getting nervous for sure

Kirby starting to look a lot like nevergiveup :)

To further ease some fears. the Bills website stated he is with the team at training camp, and working out. Just not participating in any practices.

Can see Glenn playing in the 2nd to last PS game. But I think that we will see less EJ in the PS without him in there. Am I being paranoid about Henderson?

Hard to say, as I haven't seen him myself. But from what I hear, Seantrel has been holding his own. You have to think the staff is at least somewhat confident in him, given they haven't brought anyone else in yet.

Hard to say, as I haven't seen him myself. But from what I hear, Seantrel has been holding his own. You have to think the staff is at least somewhat confident in him, given they haven't brought anyone else in yet.

hes been better lately, tough start. I think I am just paranoid about EJ getting hit.

Can see Glenn playing in the 2nd to last PS game. But I think that we will see less EJ in the PS without him in there. Am I being paranoid about Henderson?

I don't think so. Seantrel could be an elite tackle one day. I think Glenn is an elite tackle today. Big difference.