You ever wish you knew the EXACT moment when your season was over?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar none, the worst moment of the 2014 season. Worse than EJ going down in the game against Cleveland.

I can’t recall a single more pivotal play coming so early in a game. It was only three minutes into the second half, and right then and there, I knew that the game was over.

Edited by Bard454

I was watching that game through DirecTV streaming, so my feed was maybe 20-30 seconds behind. I had another TV hooked up watching another game on regular TV. Just before the play happened, I glanced at the other TV and saw the score 10-9 on the ticker. I thought to myself, that has to be a mistake. Absolutely brutal.

This play still wasn't that bad. Tuel blew it sure, but it was more luck than anything.

To this day, I'm still impressed that Graham got laid out and still tackled that dude in the end zone.

Earlier in the game Tuel threw a rainbow to Goodwin for 6. No one thought he sucked then.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Bills-rookie-connection/ec1587d7-03d8-491e-bf7d-b8ad1894f80a

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Earlier in the game Tuel threw a rainbow to Goodwin for 6. No one thought he sucked then.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK-9-Cant-Miss-Play-Bills-rookie-connection/ec1587d7-03d8-491e-bf7d-b8ad1894f80a

No kidding. He played a solid game for his first start.

Also, no one remembers that TJ Graham fumbled at our own 5 yd line after the pick 6 and when the game was tied.

Add in there that graham was barely even touched. A guy gently taps him and he fumbles. It wasn't his first start, so I don't think he has much of an excuse.

I'm no football expert, but plays like that have me counting down the days until he turns in his playbook.

This play still wasn't that bad. Tuel blew it sure, but it was more luck than anything.

To this day, I'm still impressed that Graham got laid out and still tackled that dude in the end zone.

Was going going to say the same thing. This is the first time I noticed it was he who was tackled and then came all the way back to within 5 yards of the guy. Great hustle.