Belichick caught cheating again?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the best coach ever in the NFL. If he was in Buffalo, we'd all love him. I, for one, respect the hell out of him; and Brady - who could possibly be the best QB to ever play in the NFL. And if HE was a Bill, we'd all love him, too.

They win. A lot. And fans of other teams - especially other AFC East teams - are simply jealous.

I am fairly certain every NFL team keeps in touch with their players.

In my opinion I think it is better for the league, players and all to do so. A coach that can text a player to say, "hey, happy birthday John, hows the offseason going?" just makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

They should take away his dick. That'll teach him.

yeah, but then Tom wouldn't know where to go when Belicheck is giving his post game presser.

I am fairly certain every NFL team keeps in touch with their players.

In my opinion I think it is better for the league, players and all to do so. A coach that can text a player to say, "hey, happy birthday John, hows the offseason going?" just makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

yeah, but then Tom wouldn't know where to go when Belicheck is giving his post game presser.

AH must have had a lot of birthdays between Feb and May.

He's the best coach ever in the NFL. If he was in Buffalo, we'd all love him. I, for one, respect the hell out of him; and Brady - who could possibly be the best QB to ever play in the NFL. And if HE was a Bill, we'd all love him, too.

They win. A lot. And fans of other teams - especially other AFC East teams - are simply jealous.

I kind of want to respectfully disagree with you. Only in terms of your comment didn't directly relate to the topic... I do agree that with Bill and Tom, Bills fans would live it... More

So if he hadn't had all that success in NE first... There is no condoning of the type of cheating this guy has done... As the article stated, SP got hit with more with absolutely no evidence!

He wins. And he cheats. Not mutually exclusive. His cheating wouldn't have impacted his dominance of the Bills (more reason to hate him, not less), but that doesn't mean he isn't a cheater and doesn't deserve that label and all that goes with it. Including a pile of asterisks and my everlasting derision. ***

kj

It's not a matter of jealousy when there's actual evidence to suggest cheating. Which there has been, multiple times now. First time, the NFL burned the evidence to protect the *Patriot image. This time they can't. And while the violation is silly (in my opinion at least) it's yet another sign of a continuing pattern.

I laughed off the accusations (from players, not talking heads) that the *Pats tampered with other team's radio signals or video taped other teams, but how many times do they have to get caught dirty handed before we have to consider all of the allegations?

When they got caught video taping, they were the franchise in the NFL and at the peak of their dynasty. The NFL couldn't punish them without tarnishing recent history at the time... but now? Now they aren't a dynasty anymore. This time, the NFL can go after them if they really want to. We'll see just how much dirt Kraft has on Roger based on the forthcoming punishment -- or lack of one.

Edited by GreggyT

I certainly don't want to get into it about Bill B., here. I'm a Bills fan. I hate the Patriots.

But in baseball, I'm a Mets fan; and I hate the Braves. But I respect the Bobby Coxes and the Chipper Joneses all day long.

Same with football.

And to think that Bill B. is the only HC who's cheated ... well that's just silly. They all do. They're just like politicians and Bill B. is the Nixon of the NFL.

I certainly don't want to get into it about Bill B., here. I'm a Bills fan. I hate the Patriots.

But in baseball, I'm a Mets fan; and I hate the Braves. But I respect the Bobby Coxes and the Chipper Joneses all day long.

Same with football.

And to think that Bill B. is the only HC who's cheated ... well that's just silly. They all do. They're just like politicians and Bill B. is the Nixon of the NFL.

Wow.

Same with football.

That's an assumption... If Doug were to get caught cheating - all respect would be lost... But you have to admit that after getting caught time and time again, only to receive a punishment that doesn't fit the crime- it's disheartening...

If BB was a player- 3rd strike- 1 year suspension...

If Bill B. was our coach for the last 25 years, we'd have Lombardi trophies and no 13 year playoff drought. That's a fact. Bills fans are jealous that the Pats have a better coach, better QB and better team than the Bills. I'm jealous, too. But come on. A) it's just a game. B) All teams look for an edge C) Father time will bite the Pats in the ass sooner or later. Hopefully this year.