LeBron James back to Cleveland

ALF

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad he left Miami... I still DESPISE anything Miami, but I feel for my 12 yr old who has been a LeBron fan and has followed the Heat for the past few years because of him... not sure how he'll feel about him going back to Cleveland. Hopefully he isn't crushed too bad.

great, now the sports world can move onto the next unimportant sport topic

World Cup?

Nahhh....

Cleveland should be title contenders immediately. Especially if they are somehow able to land Kevin Love. Even without Love they will be fun to watch.

The East is so bad, every team is a contender.

So the east is so bad that every team is a title contender? Interesting point of view.

HA!, No, not a title contender. Miami was stacked and got destroyed, absolutely humilated by the old Spurs.

I meant any team in the East can contend as conference champs..

The Cavs a playoff contender? Sure. The East is horrible.

However, LeBron's career will always be tied to the San Antonio Spurs dynasty and how they have systematically dismantled LBJ and his teams 2 out of the 3 times they've faced them in the Finals. He's only a Ray Allen shot away from being 0-3 against them.

Cleveland should be title contenders immediately. Especially if they are somehow able to land Kevin Love. Even without Love they will be fun to watch.

Irving and Lebron playing together will be an absolute blast to watch. If they manage to keep Wiggins, which I doubt because Love coming is going to happen from what I'm hearing, they could have an amazing core with Irving coming into his prime just as Lebron fades and then Wiggins coming into his prime as Irving fades.

Varejao is better than people think and Waiters (if they keep him) is underrated and could be deadly with the kind of spacing that Lebron will bring.

i felt bad for Cleveland when Lebron left the first time. I felt like he was a traitor. Could you imagine Jim Kelly leaving us in his prime? But Cleveland has been real cocky lately. Johnny Manziel lovers, Donte Whitner talking crap on Twitter, Lebron fans saying how he was coming back and they were going to the win the title just like that. I was kind of hoping he would go back to Miami after all that

The Cavs a playoff contender? Sure. The East is horrible.

However, LeBron's career will always be tied to the San Antonio Spurs dynasty and how they have systematically dismantled LBJ and his teams 2 out of the 3 times they've faced them in the Finals. He's only a Ray Allen shot away from being 0-3 against them.

Too early to state that emphatically. If he somehow leads the Cavs to a title, that will be the narrative going forward. That's the epic story that will be told. It's too perfect a story not to be told.

If he never sees another championship then yeah, perhaps his .500 record in the finals could be a point of contention for some. And even still, it doesn't make him less than the best player in the game that he is.

GO BILLS!!!

Too early to state that emphatically. If he somehow leads the Cavs to a title, that will be the narrative going forward. That's the epic story that will be told. It's too perfect a story not to be told.

If he never sees another championship then yeah, perhaps his .500 record in the finals could be a point of contention for some. And even still, it doesn't make him less than the best player in the game that he is.

GO BILLS!!!

For Lebron's legacy to be anything but a disappointment, he needs more than one ring in Cleveland. He needs 3 at least, otherwise he's Wilt Chamberlain -- brilliant player who never won enough rings. Ring count is all that matters when it comes to NBA legacy.

Edited by GreggyT