LeBron James back to Cleveland

ALF

Did you see what Lebron did??? Only signed a 2 year contract...shows you how serious he is to 'coming back home'....2 years he is gonna cut bait and head to Milwaukee....yeah, real stand up dude....Le$bron....

.....end <SARCASTIC> rant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you see what Lebron did??? Only signed a 2 year contract...shows you how serious he is to 'coming back home'....2 years he is gonna cut bait and head to Milwaukee....yeah, real stand up dude....Le$bron....

.....end <SARCASTIC> rant

It's called a new collective bargaining agreement sir. He'll make more money this way.

Then Cleveland sinks into Lake Erie and its long, tortured existence comes to an end.

Hahaha - my concern is that it takes Buffalo with it!

I wonder why they couldn't do a contract that just says he gets the max contract every year. Heck, it worked for Will Wilford

The first time he left was after the Conference Finals loss to Boston after he (and the Cavs) were booed off the court after getting spanked at home in game 5 to go down 3-2. In fact, there were 3 additional seasons in Cleveland after that first Spurs loss.

But I guess Kermit doesn't care about facts either!

Edited by Mark80

Are you a heat fan ? Sub .500 finals record too many losses. Guess Kermit got confused.

Nevertheless, Chandler Parsons and his 6'9 all around game is a MAV now.....Cleveland Schmeveland.

Western Conference is where the real teams are at.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Stephen A. Smith should not be considered a reliable source on anything. He will say anything and everything to garner extra attention. He's a complete moron and an embarrassment to the profession. Correct that, he acts and reports like a complete moron, I'm sure he's actually a very intelligent man.

Edited by Mark80

Stephen A. Smith should not be considered a reliable source on anything. He will say anything and everything to garner extra attention. He's a complete moron and an embarrassment to the profession. Correct that, he acts and reports like a complete moron, I'm sure he's actually a very intelligent man.

Stephen A is pretty reliable in the NBA. He said Melo would opt out 10 months ago. He reported Melo resigning.

On First Take he gets a little wild. If you wanna see arguably his best moment, watch his commentary on the Mark Cuban comments. It's a really good speech.

The only way I could have been happier is if this was Buffalo. He was my favorite player before the decision & I rooted against him after that.

But overall, the guy plays the game the right way. He's been famous since he was like 15 & never got in trouble. His only bad move was the decision, which he totally redeem with this low key decision. Good for him & I'll be rooting for him this year hard.

The only way I could have been happier is if this was Buffalo. He was my favorite player before the decision & I rooted against him after that.

But overall, the guy plays the game the right way. He's been famous since he was like 15 & never got in trouble. His only bad move was the decision, which he totally redeem with this low key decision. Good for him & I'll be rooting for him this year hard.

My sentiments exactly.

Strangely, it will be really easy going from rooting against him to rooting for him.

My sentiments exactly.

Strangely, it will be really easy going from rooting against him to rooting for him.

Haha, I've never experienced it before with an athlete. The only thing that is comparable is when a wrestler goes from good guy to bad guy to good again. Either way, I'm going to a few Cavs games this year.

Haha, I've never experienced it before with an athlete. The only thing that is comparable is when a wrestler goes from good guy to bad guy to good again. Either way, I'm going to a few Cavs games this year.

Yeah, so am I. I've only seen him there once, but it was a great time.

I'm exactly where both of you guys are on this..............I really liked him a lot, then I hated him more than bin Laden, and now I love him!