Olbermann Bills/Soccer insult

Probably one of the lesser stupid things he has said. I would have actually chuckled at that had it been someone else telling it. So painful to watch him. He always looks like he is forcing himself not to laugh or trying to prevent himself making a huge random outburst.

and a little off topic, I cannot understand how soccer is so popular. A sport where you barely use your hands doesnt seem like much of sport.

but the best thing about soccer:They are really good at not having so many freakin commercials. Huge problem I have with football is they somehow squeeze more and more commericals in a game each year. Really ridiculous, If there is any reason to pay to go to a game live, it is to avoid the commercials.

Ha That was funny. Have been a Bills fan for 30+ years. Thought Olberman's comment involving the Bills was hilarious. Partly because it's true. More offended by his attempt to slam soccer. It's a great sport.

Edited by thanes16

From what I understand, Keith Olbermann is one of those liberals so I'm going to write that he's an idiot even though I've never really heard anything he's said.

that moron probably doesn't even realize that "redskins" is a term of endearment.

Probably one of the lesser stupid things he has said. I would have actually chuckled at that had it been someone else telling it. So painful to watch him. He always looks like he is forcing himself not to laugh or trying to prevent himself making a huge random outburst.

and a little off topic, I cannot understand how soccer is so popular. A sport where you barely use your hands doesnt seem like much of sport.

but the best thing about soccer:They are really good at not having so many freakin commercials. Huge problem I have with football is they somehow squeeze more and more commericals in a game each year. Really ridiculous, If there is any reason to pay to go to a game live, it is to avoid the commercials.

I'm not even a soccer fan but come on man. I don't understand how golf is so popular, you don't use your feet. Not to mention, you can have a cigarette in your mouth while you're playing and be just as good. Baseball doesn't seem like much of a sport to me. You can be fat and out of shape and be a great hitter or pitcher. Edited by metzelaars_lives

From what I understand, Keith Olbermann is one of those liberals so I'm going to write that he's an idiot even though I've never really heard anything he's said.

Well if he is a liberal obviously he is doing something right. Everyone knows the biggest morons are the absolutely ridiculous and beyond pathetic right wingers

This topic was apolitical yet Olbermann still gets judged based on his politics. Kind of like Trump. Frankly I think Olbermann is brilliantly funny.

He's a special case in that he has been so over the top and in your face his entire career (why nobody watched his show) he can't really be seperated from his radical views. He used to fill in for his buddy Dan Patrick occasionally before he begged his way back into ESPN, but he couldn't avoid slamming Bush on a sports show. It's only a matter of time before he gets canned again.

Edited by SmokinES3

nothing political needs to be cited in this topic whatsoever. Olbermann is and has been a major power tool.

He's a special case in that he has been so over the top and in your face his entire career (why nobody watched his show) he can't really be seperated from his radical views. He used to fill in for his buddy Dan Patrick occasionally before he begged his way back into ESPN, but he couldn't avoid slamming Bush on a sports show. It's only a matter of time before he gets canned again.

well said

Just wondering because I really don't know, what are some of Olbermann' s radical views?

Just wondering because I really don't know, what are some of Olbermann' s radical views?

His show on MSNBC had a liberal bent. And whoever said no one watched him is incorrect. He was the most watched show on the channel. His downfall is being a diva to work with.

We see this all the time in the NFL and other sports too. Often a team has lost in the final week of the season yet went to the playoffs because another team, or combination of teams had lost.

No, this is a tournament, not regular season. You win one out of 3 games and you advance to the sweet 16? It's a joke.

Single elimination and they could wrap this snoozefest in a total of 2 weeks.