Wish Sammy was our QB

major

Sammy has the swagger that our QB needs. Sammy begins his career here by going to see Jim Kelly (good leaders know the pulse of their organization and cater to that). Sammy talks about how he can't wait to beat Cleveland and how EJ and him have work to do (leaders speak their mind). All that and more is why I wish Sammy was our QB.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy has the swagger that our QB needs. Sammy begins his career here by going to see Jim Kelly (good leaders know the pulse of their organization and cater to that). Sammy talks about how he can't wait to beat Cleveland and how EJ and him have work to do (leaders speak their mind). All that and more is why I wish Sammy was our QB.

I wish Sammy was our QB because picking a "#1 offensive prospect" as a QB means we would've gotten a Newton or Luck. And those guys are real good.

Yeah I wish Sammy was our running back to.....

.....oh wait....I want Sammy to be our tight end to.....

oh wait......

....while were at it I wish Sammy was our linebacker to.....

oh wait......

Does Sammy kick field goals?

No but he has a great directional punt.