Trump on Howard Stern this morning discussing the Bills

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf... @realDonaldTrump: I am the only potential owner of the @buffalobills who will keep the team in Buffalo.

That is obviously ridiculous on many levels.

Besides, I have more faith in JBJ keeping the Bills in Buffalo long term than I do Trump.

Trump probably does not have the finances to break the lease so he would keep them here for the 6 years. But as soon as his people ran the numbers after that and saw how much money he could make elsewhere, the Bills would be off like a prom dress.

Edited by CodeMonkey

What's the point of Trump saying that?

How would he know?

Does this in itself violate the nondisclosure agreement, and is that what he's angling for as a graceful exit?

I had this thought too... he just comes off like a clown with a tweet like that

What's the point of Trump saying that?

I have a theory. Want to hear it? No? Oh well, I am going to say it anyways...

When Trump made his initial interest in owning the Bills public, back in March/April i think he was likely taken aback by the strong reaction that many people had against his possible ownership. On the flip-side, there were others who were really digging the whole notion of Trump owning the team..even coming up with a new Bills/Trump helmet that was shown on ESPN and other sports media outlets. For a few weeks there, Trump was talked up on PTI and all the other arguement shows on ESPN...Trump was everywhere, as it pertains to this story, because he was the only one making his intentions clear at the time. Trump is trying to "re-invigorate" those Bills fans who were/are so in love with the notion of the "great businessman" who "won't settle for losing" .... he likes hearing those things about himself.

That has to be it...he can't possibly believe his own tweet!

Trump is the biggest self-promoter in America.

He probably is not interested in the Bills, just like his phony interest in politics.

Born into an incredibly wealthy family and having at least once gone bankrupt, some still think he is brilliant.

He probably is not interested in the Bills, just like his phony interest in politics.

Born into an incredibly wealthy family and having at least once gone bankrupt, some still think he is brilliant.

He is the male Paris Hilton. I'd rather her own the Bills.

From the get-go I've posted what a farce he is. It amazes me how many people fall time and time again for his schtick.

He will no sooner own the Bills than I will. Serious people don't talk about serious they are...

i believe this is a pertinent question. Can Trump own the Miss America contest and the Bills?

I'm not aware of a rule prohibiting an NFL owner from owning a beauty pageant.