Trump on Howard Stern this morning discussing the Bills

I'm actually a huge Stern fan and have been for the last 2+ decades.

Me too, man. For my money, his current Sirius show is as good now as anything he has ever done. Sure I miss the days of Jackie, Artie and even the WOR days like a lot of people, but his guests are his muse, and those that come on the show all seem to have a ton of fun with Howard and the gang as he pushes the envelope during the interviews.

Howard has such an entertaining way of interacting with people, and his questions cut right to the heart of the matter. This is probably not unlike what his psychologist surely does with him in his oft-referred-to psychotherapy sessions that he is such a proponent of.

Howard’s recent interviews with Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Donovan, Chelsea Handler, and others all made for spectacularly entertaining listening. And his storytellers-like thing he did Billy Joel was quite cool. He is truly the King of all media.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, man. For my money, his current Sirius show is as good now as anything he has ever done. Sure I miss the days of Jackie, Artie and even the WOR days like a lot of people, but his guests are his muse, and those that come on the show all seem to have a ton of fun with Howard and the gang as he pushes the envelope during the interviews.

Howard has such an entertaining way of interacting with people, and his questions cut right to the heart of the matter. This is probably not unlike what his psychologist surely does with him in his oft-referred-to psychotherapy sessions that he is such a proponent of.

Howard’s recent interviews with Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Donovan, Chelsea Handler, and others all made for spectacularly entertaining listening. And his storytellers-like thing he did Billy Joel was quite cool. He is truly the King of all media.

The interviews are second to none. I grow a little weary of the staff antics (and for whatever reason, I just can't stand Robin), but the show is so much better now than it used to be -- and it was great then. I think part of it is Howard's maturity (he's no longer so angry at everyone), and part that he has been "legitimized" through his friendships with celebrities, his too-good-to-be-true wife, and (more recently) his role on AGT.

I agree on the staff stuff... I stopped listening because I got sick and tired of Ronnie, Benjy, and Sal. Their personas on the show were all too fake and set up I just couldnt take all the attention they were getting.

The show was almost driven into a tree when it became the Artie show in the months/year(s) before he tried to kill himself. Couldnt stand it after awhile.

Edited by May Day 10

Sorry for contributing to off topic discussions, but...

THE line is:

Since the quote first popped up here years ago the 15 years should be increased to 20+.

Thank you kindly .

Do your own homework Sue.

Piss off ! you damned foreigner . :beer:

I couldn't care less about our owner's politics (as long as he's not a a nazi or something), but this guy is borderline crazy and super annoying. He would cut half the team after a bad game. He'd probably make himself coach. I think he is a clown and don't want him anywhere near this team.

trump-clown.jpg