Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Clinton Staffers Discussed Which Emails To Release...

And Which to DELETE!

Clinton campaign spokeswoman takes shots at Catholics, evangelicals in leaked email exchange.

“To repeat, the head of Clinton’s campaign has been organizing to fracture a major religion.

Clinton claims to be for all Americans… what if Podesta had created organizations to foment ‘Revolution’ among the American Muslim community? Would that be worthy of dismissal?…

how much of his plans to fracture Catholics did Podesta share with Hillary as a campaign strategy? Does she agree with his strategy now?”

Thou shalt have no other gods before Progressivism.

If Hillary is elected, do you think that there will be the same limits on her power/actions?..............think again.

There seems to be here a large contingent of people who prefer to hold their nose for Trump than face a Clinton presidency. I can understand that. Hillary is a corrupt whore who probably cares less about this country than even Obama.

She wants the legacy of being the first female president, and no matter what articles you post here (or anywhere)...no matter how much the thought of her being president scares, upsets or humors you...there is one simple fact that all of you need to acknowledge as soon as humanly possible: Trump ain't winning.

It won't even be close. And the reason it won't be close is because people on the right tend to have principles and people on the left will do whatever they are told to do, regardless of how they feel about it. There won't be enough people holding their noses on the right to make this a fight.

Look at the people here who comprise the mindset of the left: birdog, ...lybob/gatorman, baskin, etc. They will never have the mental capacity to think for themselves, which is what makes them such perfect Democrats. Do as they're told above all else.

So their turnout will be what it always is, and Hillary will make it a landslide, and all the teeth-gnashing about Trump will be for naught, because he's a phucking buffoon and there aren't enough people on the right who will be comfortable voting for a buffoon.

Edited by LABillzFan

I feel like I'm betting on the favorite so you should get to set the stakes.

The stakes have already been set.

If he is right (Hiliary is 1 term President). America and the cause of individual liberty wins.

If you are right (Hiliary is 2 term President) we continue the slow dark slide back towards serfdom

If he is right (Hiliary is 1 term President). America and the cause of individual liberty wins.

If you are right (Hiliary is 2 term President) we continue the slow dark slide back towards serfdom

All the more reason to drink -- either in celebration or anticipation of doom. :)

There seems to be here a large contingent of people who prefer to hold their nose for Trump than face a Clinton presidency. I can understand that. Hillary is a corrupt whore who probably cares less about this country than even Obama.

She wants the legacy of being the first female president, and no matter what articles you post here (or anywhere)...no matter how much the thought of her being president scares, upsets or humors you...there is one simple fact that all of you need to acknowledge as soon as humanly possible: Trump ain't winning.

It won't even be close. And the reason it won't be close is because people on the right tend to have principles and people on the left will do whatever they are told to do, regardless of how they feel about it. There won't be enough people holding their noses on the right to make this a fight.

Look at the people here who comprise the mindset of the left: birdog, ...lybob/gatorman, baskin, etc. They will never have the mental capacity to think for themselves, which is what makes them such perfect Democrats. Do as they're told above all else.

So their turnout will be what it always is, and Hillary will make it a landslide, and all the teeth-gnashing about Trump will be for naught, because he's a phucking buffoon and there aren't enough people on the right who will be comfortable voting for a buffoon.

Generalize much?

You don't even know me - and when I give you some background on my professional and educational background - you scoff at my successes...

Not sure how I am a liberal - I voted "liberal" once in my life - and almost always cons/GOP....the point that you say I don't think for myself is laughable....

If people on the right hand principles - Trump would get almost no votes....let alone be nominated....

Carry on...

Edited by baskin

Generalize much?

You don't even know me - and when I give you some background on my professional and educational background - you scoff at my successes...

Not sure how I am a liberal - I voted "liberal" once in my life - and almost always cons/GOP....the point that you say I don't think for myself is laughable....

Carry on...

If you're a conservative, you sure have a funny way of displaying it.

Generalize much?

If people on the right hand principles - Trump would get almost no votes....let alone be nominated....

Carry on...

Oh, please. Stop with the charade, okay? It works in the comments sections of Fox News, etc., but the idea that you have ever been anything other than a long-time far left liberal is laughable.

And the proof is in your post history. The stuff you laud from the left (free college, free healthcare, etc.) is stuff that NO conservative/GOP person would ever, ever laud. Just your mindless, repetitive "Where is the GOP plan?" argument falls flat because anyone who pays any attention to anything political KNOWS the plans the GOP puts out.

Everyone but you, apparently.

This is probably where you tell me to prove my point, and that would be where I would provide you links, and that would be where you would tell me the links are garbage before you crawl back to Daily Kos to write a blog about how using too much paprika could mean you're a homophobic racist.

There is very little chance HRC is healthy enough or avoids impeachment long enough for a second term.

Democrats are thinking they are voting for this super healthy, super energetic, super principled Madam Secretary and Josiah Bartlett mix which I find hilariously naive.

The Democrats won't rue the day the first elected female was a Democrat. They will rue that they chose that person.

Edited by dpberr

Generalize much?

Carry on...

You apparently edited your post to add the bolded.

Ignoring the misspelling, I'm sure you meant had, not "hand'.......it still is illustrative.

If you were a conservative, you wouldn't say....If people on the right had principles

you would say something like............I wish more of us on the right had principles or something similar.

When you keep speaking of "the right" as them, why would we believe your (and almost always cons/GOP) nonsense.

All this aside, LA is correct.........your own posting history is what demonstrates where you are on the political scale

Edited by B-Man

Did you know that since FDR... The Republicans have held the exec office for 4 more years.

I guess this will make it 50/50 again.

Starting with "DEWEY WINS!" (Truman 1948)

I used that as a starting point not for nefarious reasons ;-)... I used it because that is since prez. term limits were set.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Did you know that since FDR... The Republicans have held the exec office for 4 more years.

I guess this will make it 50/50 again.

Starting with "DEWEY WINS!" (Truman 1948)

I used that as a starting point not for nefarious reasons ;-)... I used it because that is since prez. term limits were set.

In the immortal words of the late great John McLaughlin (as played by Dana Carvey)

CsrvK77WEAAPKx0.jpg

The 22nd Amendment was passed by Congress in 1947 and ratified in 1951. And states (note the bolded section)

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Ike was the first Term Limited President starting in 1953

This is probably where you tell me to prove my point, and that would be where I would provide you links, and that would be where you would tell me the links are garbage before you crawl back to Daily Kos to write a blog about how using too much paprika could mean you're a homophobic racist.

Crap - am I using too much paprika?

In the immortal words of the late great John McLaughlin (as played by Dana Carvey)

CsrvK77WEAAPKx0.jpg

The 22nd Amendment was passed by Congress in 1947 and ratified in 1951. And states (note the bolded section)

Ike was the first Term Limited President starting in 1953

Okay... Then since 1953... The Republicans have held the White House 8 more years.

:-P

I think Clinton will be 1 term unless she surprises everyone and does ok and her health recovers.

Avoiding the mistakes Bill made as POTUS , they have connections, who knows.

Kaine is a complete unknown to me.