Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I'm not voting.

Should I have used the word "enjoy" instead of applaud? It seems like you're splitting heirs on that a little.

Much like I was wrong that you're voting for Trump, you're wrong.

Assange can't expect to trade in state secrets and secrets of the most influential people in the world and not bear some consequences.

Assange can't expect to trade in state secrets and secrets of the most influential people in the world and not bear some consequences.

Certainly... that is if you believe he's more than a limited hangout. Which is what the establishment would like us to believe because that changes the narrative from the content of the emails to a foreign state power meddling in our elections.

I'm not sure myself yet where I land on Assange and WikiLeaks as a whole, but it's pretty immaterial to the DNC leaks. As Greenwald has been pointing out in relation to how the media should cover these leaks specfically, nearly every major US journalism story has come from stolen or otherwise ill gotten material. How the material was leaked is irrelevant when it comes to whether or not it's worth reporting on. It comes down to balancing the need to know vs privacy / national safety concerns.

He makes the case, and I agree, that the DNC leaks are absolutely news worthy and absolutely worth reporting on regardless of their connection to Assange or how he got them (and I know from your last post you agree with that so I'm not trying to say you don't). But the HRC posse has been pretty vocal about wanting to take Assange out -- which, considering all the factors, is a pretty Draconian line for the "leader of the free world" to draw.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788099178832420865

So, in fact, the election is rigged; just not in the manner Trump describes. Media manipulation of stories has the effect of creating a context within which the election will take place. Does anyone doubt the direction of the media slant over the next three weeks?

Hillary to be outed?

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/drudge-report-promises-hillary-sex-bombshell/

A bombshell is about to drop regarding US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s sex life, highly influential media figure Matt Drudge promised Saturday.

A tweet sent by the reclusive, but prominent journalist featuring a picture from Hillary’s Friday appearance on Ellen was captioned, “Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers…”

“It was hard enough to cover up for the affairs of Bill, but it was extremely difficult to cover up for Hillary and her lesbian affairs,” Nichols told Jones. “And it was tough and she was tough. She’s a butch.”

Nichols also described an instance in which Secret Service agents at the White House heard commotion emanating from the upstairs living quarters, and entered the room to find Hillary in bed with Night Court actress Markie Post.

“They were in bed together and Bill pulled up a chair and wanted to watch and Hillary was throwing ashtrays and laughs at him,” Nichols claimed. “That’s the sicko people we call the Clintons.”

Also last year, The National Enquirer also claimed the reason Hillary deleted her emails was because they were “packed full of lesbian references and her lovers’ names.”

Hillary to be outed?

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/drudge-report-promises-hillary-sex-bombshell/

A bombshell is about to drop regarding US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s sex life, highly influential media figure Matt Drudge promised Saturday.

A tweet sent by the reclusive, but prominent journalist featuring a picture from Hillary’s Friday appearance on Ellen was captioned, “Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers…”

“It was hard enough to cover up for the affairs of Bill, but it was extremely difficult to cover up for Hillary and her lesbian affairs,” Nichols told Jones. “And it was tough and she was tough. She’s a butch.”

Nichols also described an instance in which Secret Service agents at the White House heard commotion emanating from the upstairs living quarters, and entered the room to find Hillary in bed with Night Court actress Markie Post.

“They were in bed together and Bill pulled up a chair and wanted to watch and Hillary was throwing ashtrays and laughs at him,” Nichols claimed. “That’s the sicko people we call the Clintons.”

Also last year, The National Enquirer also claimed the reason Hillary deleted her emails was because they were “packed full of lesbian references and her lovers’ names.”

Hillary, Bill, and Markie Post is an old, old story...

Hillary, Bill, and Markie Post is an old, old story...

About 10 years or so ago a retired Chair Force guy that I was working with recounted a story from the 90s of an Air Force transport (not AF1) involving then First Lady and the chick from Night Court

But Trump can tweet it into a national headline.

Is that the way it works?

Trump can just tweet it and it will be a headline?

Because he's been tweeting about Hillary and the FBI and her campaign and altering her secure emails that she lied about under oath, and it hasn't made a national headline yet, so maybe you need think first, then post.

Is that the way it works?

Trump can just tweet it and it will be a headline?

Because he's been tweeting about Hillary and the FBI and her campaign and altering her secure emails that she lied about under oath, and it hasn't made a national headline yet, so maybe you need think first, then post.

Better yet he should think first and then not post.