Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

That is very interesting. I think the silence to your question is more telling than an answer. Very intriguing.

There was a time when I looked at the world with innocent pure eyes and took things at face value and would have immediately discredited a vast conspiracy.

As I've grown older, my political views have evolved and so has my opinion of the world and trying to understand events and the intent of others. I've been questioning things, not just the common obvious answer often times presented at the surface, but the most logical often times unspeakable motive that if you get past being outrageous actually makes the most sense.

It's simply "We can't talk about open investigations." Even when they're not involved with them.

I've had the same thing. I was informed on a previous contract that I was not allowed to discuss or even read articles about Snowden or Manning, because doing so would be "mishandling classified information" and I would lose my clearance. Of course, I know now that sending emails on those topics is allowed... <_<

It's simply "We can't talk about open investigations." Even when they're not involved with them.

I've had the same thing. I was informed on a previous contract that I was not allowed to discuss or even read articles about Snowden or Manning, because doing so would be "mishandling classified information" and I would lose my clearance. Of course, I know now that sending emails on those topics is allowed... <_<

Why hasn't a single idiot reporter asked:

If you never sent classified info from your email server, what system did you use to send classified info?

She was SoS, she had to do it. If she did have to use another system, then why not just use It for everything? If she never sent anything classified in 4 years as SoS then who tf was doing her job for her?

Of course the answers are obvious in that she was hiding her correspondence from proper public scrutiny, but it would be nice if somebody asked the easy to figure out question.

HILLARY NOW SAYS SHE “SHORT CIRCUITED” HER ANSWERS ABOUT EMAIL:

No, she lied........... Again.

Comey didn’t exonerate her.

She’s going to keep claiming she was exonerated and betting her Ultimate Media Privilege (mainstream media bias) will act as an echo chamber.

We don’t know who got to her email traffic –Comey shucked and jived on that question– but her server was easy pickings. As Sec State she was a high value target so you know she got hacked and American adversaries obtained classified information.

Providing enemies with classified information has consequences.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/tom-bauerle-can-satellites-reprogram-voting-machines

Interesting story with a local tie in. Clinton's former travel chef who had very unflattering things to say about her when she isn't being fake and has her guard down, and Tom bauerle is one of the few guys consistently challenging the Clinton machine

http://canadafreepress.com/article/tom-bauerle-can-satellites-reprogram-voting-machines

Interesting story with a local tie in. Clinton's former travel chef who had very unflattering things to say about her when she isn't being fake and has her guard down, and Tom bauerle is one of the few guys consistently challenging the Clinton machine

Bah....I don't know any Chefs who have ever had anything flattering to say about their boss. Nothing to see here. :D

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on her email.

Clinton to journalists: I have a lot of black friends.

WHY, SOME OF HER BEST FRIENDS, IN FACT

That’s the sort of remark that the DNC-MSM would have pounced hard on in 2008, when they openly wanted her out of the race.

Reminds me of that old lefty soundbyte. Nobody died when Clinton lied :oops:

Well, it's not like she shot the guy, or hung him herself. Plausible deniability... Clinton style.

But when will we see her health records?

She has trouble with stairs.

I've been saying for a couple years that she can't get up a flight of stairs. My Mom who has several years on Hillary could run circles around her.

Look at her reaction time and her fetal pose in this one. She's helpless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz9bEyHdzo

Edited by keepthefaith

Hiliary's health isn't a campaign issue because the important thing is keeping The People's Party in power. They can clean her up and prescribe her with enough goodies to keep her presentable enough for scripted events. Or worst case the puppet masters move their strings over to Kaine.

Hiliary's health isn't a campaign issue because the important thing is keeping The People's Party in power. They can clean her up and prescribe her with enough goodies to keep her presentable enough for scripted events. Or worst case the puppet masters move their strings over to Kaine.

She'll be the star in the sequel to Weekend at Bernie's.

I've been saying for a couple years that she can't get up a flight of stairs. My Mom who has several years on Hillary could run circles around her.

Look at her reaction time and her fetal pose in this one. She's helpless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz9bEyHdzo

Man, look at that wicked witch of the west pose - she looks like she's about to say "I'll get you, my pretty - and your little dog, too!" :lol:

I would not be entirely dissatisfied with that outcome.

Could we petition to get the heads of each ticket removed? It would mean a better outcome for America.

I grew up in a family of alcoholics, and that's how my stepmother was brought into the house most days.

Word is HRC is an alkie. She falls down a lot, has had a blood clot in the noggin, perhaps a mini stroke. I'd love to see her face plant on stage at some point.