Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Point of note: this is not out of the ordinary for the Clinton's. The..."partnership" between favored businesses and people and the State Department during Bill's administration that often diplomats in other countries (particularly those with a history of state-owned business) did not know the difference.

How to you compare that to the bribes...err contributions/strong arm/political coziness that Trumps dad used so well and Trump used to get his projects off the ground and full of tax credits.....is it that much different?

Edited by baskin

Saudi Arabia hates religious freedom, LOVES Clinton Foundation

Aug 11, 2016 9:21 AM by Larry O'Connor

The Obama Administration released a report condemning many nations for religious freedom violations and atrocities Wednesday specifically pointing out Muslim nations that practice extreme enforcement of Shariah Law.

The fact that the report was read from the briefing room in the State Department, just a few hundred yards from the office once occupied by Hillary Clinton is a special kind of irony.

You see, some of the countries detailed in this report on gross violations of basic human rights like religious freedom also appear on the regular donor list of the Clinton Foundation: (PolitiFact)

Maybe this cozy relationship is one of the many reasons why Hillary has gained such favor in the all-important “Parents of radical Islamic terrorists” voting bloc.

Tapper: Pay-for-play emails show ‘Clintons think rules don’t apply to them”

The Associated Press Campaigns For Hillary

Compilation of CNN Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016‎ ‎
Edited by B-Man

How to you compare that to the bribes...err contributions/strong arm/political coziness that Trumps dad used so well and Trump used to get his projects off the ground and full of tax credits.....is it that much different?

Yes, significantly different.

one was in office and a sworn officer of the united states.

What's wrong with tax credits?

He didn't say anything was wrong with tax credits. He accused Trump of bribing and strong-arming local and state governments in to giving him tax credits.

Isn't that a stronger indictment of government?

Is your whole reason to be on this board to simply post ridiculously stupid questions? Because if it is, I have to admit, you're very good at it.

You're not very smart, not even the slightest bit, but damn, you can ask ridiculously stupid questions with the best of them.

one was in office and a sworn officer of the united states.

She had nothing to do with it....emails werent to her or from her

Is your whole reason to be on this board to simply post ridiculously stupid questions? Because if it is, I have to admit, you're very good at it.

You're not very smart, not even the slightest bit, but damn, you can ask ridiculously stupid questions with the best of them.

With the amount of time you spend here...looks like I at least got a job that demands my attention and a life beyond it

What is stupid if you think inluence peddling is a HRC thing....

Edited by baskin

With the amount of time you spend here...looks like I at least got a job that demands my attention and a life beyond it

Now branching out to making ridiculously stupid statemtents. It's good to diversify.

Tell me, were you this apologetic for Bush back when you were one of them crazy Republicans? :lol:

Now branching out to making ridiculously stupid statemtents. It's good to diversify.

Tell me, were you this apologetic for Bush back when you were one of them crazy Republicans? :lol:

Nope....he got stupid quick

Now get back to whatever you do......which is what?

Edited by baskin

So she has her direct subordinates, who triple time at State, CF and a consulting firm, arrange for high level introductions and meetings with questionable actors, all without her knowledge?

And wouldn't that be an even worse scenario?

Based on what? His long track record of doing nothing of the sort?

At least he's worth money and he didn't steal it. So I assume he's not bad at business That's a leg up on everyone else imho. I have no insight to his business acumen or lack there of. Most info is spun and manipulated to make a person arrive at the desired conclusion. So in the arena of politics, particularly this year, I believe only the hard numbers and what I see. Guy has 5 billion net worth and managed to stay relevant for this many years it's good for me. You probably will say this is to simplistic or uniformed. Possibly but it's also possible my mind isn't poisoned by all the bullshite out there. Especially when all the power is aligned against Trump. Who believes anything said about him at this point?

So she has her direct subordinates, who triple time at State, CF and a consulting firm, arrange for high level introductions and meetings with questionable actors, all without her knowledge?

And wouldn't that be an even worse scenario?

Joe Paterno doesn't think so.