Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

But the Koch brothers are the evil ones.....

Not picking on the Koch brothers (or defending Soros), but we shouldn't pretend Soros is the only one using his vast wealth to influence American and even global policy. He's just the most recent to be hacked and have his dirty laundry air. It's easy to reduce it down to a left v right thing, but it's not really about that. It's about who really has a voice in our system... and it ain't us.

I have a feeling these sorts of hacks and revelations are going to keep coming.

He rose thanks in large part to his race. To deny this, again, is naive.

In part yes. I think Barack had lucky timing and played hardball Chicago style politics as well. He ran unopposed in his party state senate primary and it's hard to lose as a Democrat in Illinois elections. For US senator his Republican challenger withdrew late in the race and he was opposed by Alan Keyes, a republican with no chance. Obama stirred up dirty laundry on the opponents in both of these elections and basically eliminated the competition. In 2008, I think any Democrat that could put a sentence together with money backing and the MSM in their corner would have defeated McCain. Obama, Hillary, Biden and a host of others would have won 2008 IMO. 2012 surprised me as 4 years in Obama was stinking and Romney was a very good candidate as far as I'm concerned but we all know what happened there.

In part yes. I think Barack had lucky timing and played hardball Chicago style politics as well. He ran unopposed in his party state senate primary and it's hard to lose as a Democrat in Illinois elections. For US senator his Republican challenger withdrew late in the race and he was opposed by Alan Keyes, a republican with no chance. Obama stirred up dirty laundry on the opponents in both of these elections and basically eliminated the competition. In 2008, I think any Democrat that could put a sentence together with money backing and the MSM in their corner would have defeated McCain. Obama, Hillary, Biden and a host of others would have won 2008 IMO. 2012 surprised me as 4 years in Obama was stinking and Romney was a very good candidate as far as I'm concerned but we all know what happened there.

You missed a very important stop in that timeline - his primary victory over the heavily favorite Hillary & the Clinton machine. And that should be a good question in this debate. How did a back bench, less than one-term Senator from Illinois with no legislative history seal the nomination?

The FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine tooth comb and determined there is nothing there. This is now just Republicans piling on with yet another fishing expedition.

glad someone watches the Hillary interviews. Seriously, coming up with this conclusion means you live y see a rock and should loose your right to vote

The FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine tooth comb and determined there is nothing there. This is now just Republicans piling on with yet another fishing expedition.

glad someone watches the Hillary interviews. Seriously, coming up with this conclusion means you live y see a rock and should loose your right to vote

You missed a very important stop in that timeline - his primary victory over the heavily favorite Hillary & the Clinton machine. And that should be a good question in this debate. How did a back bench, less than one-term Senator from Illinois with no legislative history seal the nomination?

Obama campaigns very well. Hillary not so much and she had some high negatives even in 2008. Of course in the democrat primary it doesn't hurt to have a significant minority population voting almost exclusively for you. That would be a lot for even the Clinton machine to overcome.

By reviewing the activities of Presidential candidates Trump and Clinton a new phenomenon has appeared.While Trump continues to smash Clinton in attendance at events, Hillary appears to have decided to take weekends off.

Clinton took the weekend of August 6th and 7th off and she decided to take three days off this past weekend August 12th through 14th. She also has no events scheduled to participate in this coming Thursday through Saturday August 18th through 20th. This in essence would mean another three days off after three days of events scheduled starting today. In total Clinton has taken 7 days off in August out of the first 14 days and is scheduled to continue with this approach through at least this coming Saturday.

Donald Trump on the other hand has taken only two days off in August, Sunday August 7th and Sunday the 14th. Trump has 7 days where he has participated in more than one campaign event.

Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-14-575x709

As previously noted, Trump has more than ten times the number of people at his campaign events than Hillary has at hers since August 1st. More than 100,000 people have shown up for Trump events since the beginning of August (with many more turned away due to the events reaching capacity). Hillary on the other hand hasnt even had one tenth of that or not even 10,000 show up at her events since August 1st.

Also, it is clear by just looking at the crowds at Trump and Clinton events that Trump has a movement and Hillary has barely a heartbeat.

Trumps largest event was in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, where it was estimated that the massive crowd there to see him was near 20,000. The largest crowd Clinton spoke at was in Washington, DC but this was a NABJ/NAHJ Event which had an estimated 4,000 in attendance. Hillarys largest event held by her campaign in August was back on August 1st in Omaha, NE when businessman Warren Buffett joined her and an estimated 3,000 locals. In total when looking at just the Clinton campaign events, barely 8,000 people showed up to the seven campaign events since August 1st.

Also, as previously noted in a related post, Trump is destroying Clinton on social media.

Trump is crushing Hillary in attendance at events as seen in pictures and in numbers, and in social media in tweets, Facebook shares and YouTube live streams.

It is unknown why Clinton is taking so much time off. Questions arise whether it is related to her terrible campaign event turnout or her poor health or some combination of both.

the less she says the more she will rise because trump is self destructive. If she disappears until November she still wins by a ton

A Navy sailor facing prison time for taking photos of a classified area on a US nuclear attack submarine is asking a federal

judge for leniency, citing the government's decision not to indict Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information.

The federal sentencing guideline ranges from 63 to 78 months.

E-6 thats a pretty high enlisted rank , but not as high as either Clinton

You say he's president because he's black. Period.

Got a wife, daughter, sister who has heard that they got their position because they are a woman? That's the demeaning argument you're making. You don't get the presidency by race, especially minority race. He worked hard, played politics, and rose.

I never voted for him so I don't have to do your dance.

If Barack Obama was white, absolutely NO ONE in the press would have paid any attention to a first-term senator with literally NO actual accomplishments in his entire freaking life other than getting elected to office by having people's divorce records unsealed. Especially a white first-term senator running against what could be the first FEMALE president.

It's stunning to me that you are so naive to these very obvious, simple facts.

You see! Billy Idol gets it. I don't know why she doesn't get it.

On a substantive level Obama has shown to be out of his depth when it comes to foreign policy and his rollout of Obamacare calls into question his level of competence. He's not a good president.

Politically speaking, he is the best campaigner I have ever seen. He is by far the best political athlete in the U.S.

He has a pulse on what the general electorate wants to hear, America under 30 think he's a cool cat and minorities love him. Bottom line, with the shifting demographics he's damn near unbeatable.

On a substantive level Obama has shown to be out of his depth when it comes to foreign policy and his rollout of Obamacare calls into question his level of competence. He's not a good president.

Politically speaking, he is the best campaigner I have ever seen. He is by far the best political athlete in the U.S.

He has a pulse on what the general electorate wants to hear, America under 30 think he's a cool cat and minorities love him. Bottom line, with the shifting demographics he's damn near unbeatable.

Well.......................it's a good thing that the democrat party is running a tired, dishonest 69 yr. old white woman then....................

I would add that Obama is extremely charismatic on camera, and I would imagine it's even stronger in person. As I'm sure most people are aware, charisma counts for an awful lot in politics.

Well.......................it's a good thing that the democrat party is running a tired, dishonest 69 yr. old white woman then....................

She's a lousy political athlete, but she's accomplished, has a full resume, a Clinton and a female to boot, not to mention she has the shifting demographics on her side but most importantly she's going up the worst general election candidate this country has seen in my entire lifetime.

I would add that Obama is extremely charismatic on camera, and I would imagine it's even stronger in person. As I'm sure most people are aware, charisma counts for an awful lot in politics.

I still remember clearly to this day, when he was campaigning against McCain, McCain would try to take down Obama with some sort of criticism of Obama, and Obama in his cool calm demeanor would absolutely demolish McCain in his stump speech. I'd cringe every night hearing the replays of his speeches Knowing that he was creaming McCain. Politically speaking, He was simply on a whole another level.

I still remember clearly to this day, when he was campaigning against McCain, McCain would try to take down Obama with some sort of criticism of Obama, and Obama in his cool calm demeanor would absolutely demolish McCain in his stump speech. I'd cringe every night hearing the replays of his speeches Knowing that he was creaming McCain. Politically speaking, He was simply on a whole another level.

Back then I used to argue there was no way America was going to listen to the slow, cool jazzy funk of Grand Master Barry O and somehow think it was a good idea to vote for a guy who literally looked like a Tim Conway character from The Carol Burnett show. It was horrible.

And somehow, Trump almost makes me miss the McCain campaign.

Oprah.

She's a lousy political athlete, but she's accomplished, has a full resume, a Clinton and a female to boot, not to mention she has the shifting demographics on her side but most importantly she's going up the worst general election candidate this country has seen in my entire lifetime.

What has she actually accomplished, for the good that is.

What's her biggest accomplishment?

(Looking through her sponsored bills...I kind-of wish the one banning discrimination in lending based on income would have passed when she introduced it around 2009. Epic stupidity.)

What has she actually accomplished, for the good that is.

If you guys think I'm going to make any sort of a real effort in defending her then you are barking up the wrong tree. Accomplishments is a subjective term, I'm speaking more to her political accomplishments.

So, I guess you were referring to "phantom" accomplishments, eh?