Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

We might get a recession or close next year which will give Hillary fuel for a lot more spending. Maybe if she serves 8 years we can get to $30T in debt. Nice round number.

A recession with Hiliary president would give us $30T but by the mid term election

I think the whole Hilary Clinton for President train is all but derailed at this point. The convention looked good and the true blood Democrats who are going to vote for her regardless are feeling good but:

WikiLeaks has saved the most damaging stuff for October.

ISIS isn't going to stop. There will be unfortunately more attacks.

She's structured to debate the Mitt Romney's of the world - scripted and predictable not Trump's style whatever you want to call it.

The economy continues to go nowhere. Not even a tick up.

The Sanders wing is taking it personally.

Absolutely right. Gingrich and Dole played a big role in it's passage, while Daschle, Gephardt, Bonior, and a host of the congressional dems opposed it. Clinton's support of NAFTA was likely influenced by his former advisor Dick Morris.

Lack of historical knowledge and context among the population is a major reason why we're stuck deciding between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

Unfortunately Wawrow has let himself into the Timmah Twittertantrums, and it's too bad because while JW would tip a few and opine here, he's done a great job on Twitter of just keeping it to music and sports, where Timmah loves to make fun of pretty much anyone who isn't Timmah. I'm partially embarrassed for him because you see genuine BIlls fans who follow him for the team reports get a bit tired of his political childishness, and he can't help but mock them as well.

Ironically he's become the Donald Trump of my Twitter feed.

Twitter..........I will never ever ever use it. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know there are probably great accounts that are worth following but it's like giving every !@#$ing dumbass a stage, a podium and a microphone. No thanks. This place is bad enough.

Twitter..........I will never ever ever use it. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know there are probably great accounts that are worth following but it's like giving every !@#$ing dumbass a stage, a podium and a microphone. No thanks. This place is bad enough.

Yes and no. The thing I like about Twitter is it's pretty instantaneous, people are limited to 140 characters (and brevity is always good) and you can tailor it to what you want in your feed.

If all you care about is following certain bands, or stuff about the Bills, then you can follow the bands, or band members, or players, reporters, etc., and that is essentially all you'll see.

Don't like something? Stop following it.

You don't need to 'friend' someone, etc. Just follow or unfollow.

Then again, you yell "Get off my lawn" a lot so you'll probably not like all those pesky kids and their fancy gadgets.

So is Trump.

What's your point?

I don't have a point other than to ask why you love her so much. She's a commie.

If Trump is a commie too in your book, I'd say at least he is one that will meet with resistance from the other 3 branches of government. She is not. She will get what she wants. And commie judges for a generation. Bye bye America.

Trump sucks but he will be gone in 4 years. Hillary is part of a living breathing machine that is growing and can very realistically go on for generations. It already has really but its size at this point makes it more formidable to our principles than ever.

The Republicans deserved to end up with Trump because they tried to force Jeb Bush then a few others down our throats, culminating with the pathetic and feckless John Kasich and this made things difficult for better candidates. They took Trump.....and mainly his recognition of the anything but the status quo sentiment......way too lightly for way too long. They may not have had a hacked email chain favoring one candidate or one type over the others, but they were just as easy to read as the Dems naked emails were. When they were busy toiling over Cruz, Trump slipped in and right past them. They got burned in a major way in a year of great opportunity for them.

I think the whole Hilary Clinton for President train is all but derailed at this point.

You're an idiot. She just accepted her party nomination for the Presidency. How is that derailed?

"The Patriots just went undefeated and won the Superbowl. I think their dynasty is all but derailed now."

Hedge-Fund Money: $48.5 Million for Hillary Clinton, $19,000 for Donald Trump

Owners and employees of hedge funds have made $122.7 million in campaign contributions this election cycle, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics—more than twice what they gave in the entire 2012 cycle and nearly 14% of total money donated from all sources so far, reports WSJ.

At the presidential campaign level, between the two remaining candidates, almost all of it went to Hillary Clinton. She got $48.5 million. Donald Trump got $19,000.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2016/07/hedge-fund-money-485-million-for.html?m=1

If you're not using it then it's not really giving every !@#$ing dumbass a stage, a podium and a microphone

Hedge-Fund Money: $48.5 Million for Hillary Clinton, $19,000 for Donald Trump

Owners and employees of hedge funds have made $122.7 million in campaign contributions this election cycle, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics—more than twice what they gave in the entire 2012 cycle and nearly 14% of total money donated from all sources so far, reports WSJ.

At the presidential campaign level, between the two remaining candidates, almost all of it went to Hillary Clinton. She got $48.5 million. Donald Trump got $19,000.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2016/07/hedge-fund-money-485-million-for.html?m=1

Good thing the reverse isn't true.

Lack of historical knowledge and context among the population is a major reason why we're stuck deciding between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

And it's been that way for many years, I'm afraid.

With all the bitching and moaning over NAFTA, I'm surprised we're not hearing anything similar regarding GATT. Then again, like you said - lack of historical knowledge.....

Yes and no. The thing I like about Twitter is it's pretty instantaneous, people are limited to 140 characters (and brevity is always good) and you can tailor it to what you want in your feed.

If all you care about is following certain bands, or stuff about the Bills, then you can follow the bands, or band members, or players, reporters, etc., and that is essentially all you'll see.

Don't like something? Stop following it.

You don't need to 'friend' someone, etc. Just follow or unfollow.

Then again, you yell "Get off my lawn" a lot so you'll probably not like all those pesky kids and their fancy gadgets.

I have all the fancy gadgets. And you point out my favorite bands. Music is the most important and time consuming thing in my life. I don't need them to post in 140 characters or less telling me their thoughts or where they are performing next because I already know. All I care about is their music and I have a fancy gadget for that. I get all their shows streamed the very next day. I may come off as the old get off my lawn guy but I've said it before and I'll say it again one of the biggest things that is tearing this country apart is social media.

If you're not using it then it's not really giving every !@#$ing dumbass a stage, a podium and a microphone

Sorry. Every other dumbass. :rolleyes:

I don't have a point other than to ask why you love her so much. She's a commie.

If Trump is a commie too in your book, I'd say at least he is one that will meet with resistance from the other 3 branches of government. She is not. She will get what she wants. And commie judges for a generation. Bye bye America.

Trump sucks but he will be gone in 4 years. Hillary is part of a living breathing machine that is growing and can very realistically go on for generations. It already has really but its size at this point makes it more formidable to our principles than ever.

The Republicans deserved to end up with Trump because they tried to force Jeb Bush then a few others down our throats, culminating with the pathetic and feckless John Kasich and this made things difficult for better candidates. They took Trump.....and mainly his recognition of the anything but the status quo sentiment......way too lightly for way too long. They may not have had a hacked email chain favoring one candidate or one type over the others, but they were just as easy to read as the Dems naked emails were. When they were busy toiling over Cruz, Trump slipped in and right past them. They got burned in a major way in a year of great opportunity for them.

I know you've turned this into a meme, but that still doesn't make it correct. Pointing out Trump's negatives isn't the same as supporting HRC.

GOP had the most qualified roster of candidates they fielded in 4 elections, but it's clear the primary voters preferred a yuuuge cartoon. Now they get to live with their choice.

GOP had the most qualified roster of candidates they fielded in 4 elections,

and sabotaged several of them in favor of the same old same old

but it's clear the primary voters preferred a yuuuge cartoon. Now they get to live with their choice.

Fixed for clarification and explanation of how they got Trump. It is their fault.

Who was sabotaged?

First and foremost was Cruz.

Rubio was at first too but then they actually tried to help him.

Paul never really had a shot but took a lot of bashing along with Fiorina. While the RNC was trying to help Bush, Trump happened. They deserved it. America doesn't, but they did.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Fixed for clarification and explanation of how they got Trump. It is their fault.

None of which changes the fact that the GOP is now the party of Trump. Every stupid comment, every stupid policy is the GOP comment and the GOP policy.

The GOP is now the party that wants a $10/hour minimum wage.

The GOP is now the party that doesn't want to help people.

It's the party of "I'll make the military do whatever I want."

It's the party of more government, more spending, and "Only I can fix things."

I watched the GOP cower against the DNC media machine, and It's no longer acceptable to me. There is no lesser evil here. Trump is Clinton and Obama and Reid and Pelosi, and I want absolutely nothing to do with him.

In fact, the ONLY benefit he brings is he makes far left nutbags like Timmah Graham and Gene Frenkle crap their diapers with every comment he makes.

I know you've turned this into a meme, but that still doesn't make it correct. Pointing out Trump's negatives isn't the same as supporting HRC.

GOP had the most qualified roster of candidates they fielded in 4 elections, but it's clear the primary voters preferred a yuuuge cartoon big moneyed interests actually calling the shots in this country preferred Hillary. Now they we get to live with their choice.

FTFY

None of which changes the fact that the GOP is now the party of Trump. Every stupid comment, every stupid policy is the GOP comment and the GOP policy.

The GOP is now the party that wants a $10/hour minimum wage.

The GOP is now the party that doesn't want to help people.

It's the party of "I'll make the military do whatever I want."

It's the party of more government, more spending, and "Only I can fix things."

I watched the GOP cower against the DNC media machine, and It's no longer acceptable to me. There is no lesser evil here. Trump is Clinton and Obama and Reid and Pelosi, and I want absolutely nothing to do with him.

In fact, the ONLY benefit he brings is he makes far left nutbags like Timmah Graham and Gene Frenkle crap their diapers with every comment he makes.

Vote Johnson.