Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Actually I think that if women spend enough time in gender neutral bathrooms with men it won't be long before thy demand ladies only bathrooms. The language, the comments, the farts, the pee on the seats and floors, the stench and the overall condition of the bathrooms. It'll be fun to watch.

You've never been in a women's public bathroom, have you? :ph34r:

You owe me a new keyboard.

No, not a spit-take. I threw up all over it.

Can you imagine that a woman-crushing money-laundering adultery-enabling whore like Hillary Clinton is supposed to be a role model for little girls?

It's like saying birdog should be a role model for smart people.

More liberal hypocrisy:

Tonight:

CoVNHoqWYAAU9Z4.jpg

Last week:

CoVNHotWIAAfZNU.jpg

If Clinton wins , the Supreme Court goes liberal for the next generation.

If Trump wins who knows what will happen.

It will be up to Congress to finally step up and be Statesmen and do what is right for the whole country. The lobbyists and super pacs will prevent that of course.

Actually I think that if women spend enough time in gender neutral bathrooms with men it won't be long before thy demand ladies only bathrooms. The language, the comments, the farts, the pee on the seats and floors, the stench and the overall condition of the bathrooms. It'll be fun to watch.

Heh Women's bathrooms are usually dirtier then men's.

This is for all you Clinton fans out there.

Absolutely embarrassing, but the article is kind of funny.

I really don't see any problem in this.

So mothers of shooting victims who are talking about the deaths of their sons in what is a racially charged environment that they feel Hillary Clinton can assuage is the same as having families of victims do nothing but affirmatively attack the other nominee for what they perceive, from their civilian vantage point, as a foreign policy blunder?

That parallel is exact?

Was Trump's name even mentioned in that entire 13 minutes that the mothersmovement were speaking? I didn't listen to the entire thing so I wouldn't know. But the few minutes I did hear, it sounded like testimony and enveloping a support note for Hillary. I didn't hear anything in the way of attack.

But hold on, they're the same such that one tweeter's mention of both demonstrates a categorical media bias?

Well !@#$ context, I guess.

Wow, some people would just feel better if the idea of "nuance" just didn't exist.

And the people who keep calling Hillary a liar, are they just saying that kind of like "in addition to Donald Trump being a liar and swindler" or do they just emphasize her because she's been below board in a public capacity? Just wondering because anyone here that has the audacity to call Hillary dishonest but Trump honest and square-dealing, I will gladly come to wherever you are and call you a fucccccing intellectually challenged dolt to your face and then buy you any size coffee you want as charity to show compassion for your profound levels of immutable fucccing stupidity.

Any takers? Let's compare honesty levels ... Anyone prepared to make the case for Trump's honesty vis a vis Hillary? Everything on the table. All the facts, rumors, and all the dirt. Compare and contrast. Someone is going to be exposed as either exceedingly stupid or so bone-headedly partisan that they can't see straight.

Edited by Juror#8

So mothers of shooting victims who are talking about the deaths of their sons in what is a racially charged environment that they feel Hillary Clinton can assuage is the same as having families of victims do nothing but affirmatively attack the other nominee for what they perceive, from their civilian vantage point, as a foreign policy blunder?

That parallel is exact?

Was Trump's name even mentioned in that entire 13 minutes that the mothersmovement were speaking? I didn't listen to the entire thing so I wouldn't know. But the few minutes I did hear, it sounded like testimony and enveloping a support note for Hillary. I didn't hear anything in the way of attack.

But hold on, they're the same such that one tweeter's mention of both demonstrates a categorical media bias?

Well !@#$ context, I guess.

Wow, some people would just feel better if the idea of "nuance" just didn't exist.

And the people who keep calling Hillary a liar, are they just saying that kind of like "in addition to Donald Trump being a liar and swindler" or do they just emphasize her because she's been below board in a public capacity? Just wondering because anyone here has the audacity to call Hillary dishonest but Trump honest and square-dealing, I will gladly come to wherever you are and call you a !@#$ing intellectually challenged idiot to your face and then buy you any size coffee you want as charity to show compassion for your profound levels of fucccing stupidity.

Any takers? Let's compare honesty levels ... Anyone prepared to make the case for Trump's honesty vis a vis Hillary? Everything on the table. All the facts, rumors, and all the dirt. Compare and contrast. Someone is going to be exposed as either exceedingly stupid or so bone-headedly partisan that they can't see straight.

I'm fully able to admit they're both liars. But Hillary's a SPECIAL kind of liar. She's guilty of fraudulent electioneering and violation of national security.

I'm fully able to admit they're both liars. But Hillary's a SPECIAL kind of liar. She's guilty of fraudulent electioneering and violation of national security.

This I agree with. She is a liar. He is a liar. She did it publicly and probably at the expense of national security. He did it to advance his own wealth and screw anyone else out of jobs and livelihood. They're both dirty.

This I agree with. She is a liar. He is a liar. She did it publicly and probably at the expense of national security. He did it to advance his own wealth and screw anyone else out of jobs and livelihood. They're both dirty.

One has lied to the American people while holding public office and the other has not. There is a vast difference.

Hillary's lies have been easier to see as she has been a public figure, lying in public with the evidence of such in plain sight and she covers those lies with more lies. Donald hasn't had as much public opportunity or close public scrutiny - yet.