Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

In her speech tonight Michelle Obama said Hillary Clinton has never given up on anything in her life.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens was unavailable for comment.

She gave up her Senate seat, too.

And her health care hobby in the early '90s.

And she gave up her defense of traditional marriage.

Edited by DC Tom

Did Silverman just taunt the Berners?

She might be as dumb as I always thought she was.

Just tuned in, I'm late to the party. Sounded like they called off SS and brought out Paul Simon in attempt to put the masses to sleep.

SS does that just fine on her own. Never got the hype about her comedy or her looks.

Sarah Silverman is a unmitigated piece of ass. Let's cut the crap. Every one of you would kill to have a wife like that.

Unfortunately, she knows it.

EDIT: I decided to redact what I wrote, because although I have relevant personal knowledge of Silverman...it would twist too many panties here.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Sarah Silverman is a unmitigated piece of ass. Let's cut the crap. Every one of you would kill to have a wife like that.

Unfortunately, she knows it. Um, that's why she has a career. She doesn't marry anybody. She !@#$s. This is the norm in Hollywood. This is how 45-year-old producers justify stepping out on their 35-year-old wives...with 18-year-olds, yet, they all want Silverman. Sandra Silverman tells 2 jokes and everybody says "Ah ha!".

And please: the 35 year old no-talent chicks, with Silverman's looks, are relegated to asking "does anybody want desert?" or similar questions. Silverman EXISTS in Hollywood, at her age, looking like she does, and being a total drunkard. These things are only tolerated because: talent.

I admire Silverman. Not only is she funny: Seth Rogen asked her to strip butt naked for a part, and, instead of pretending like she's not a whore who simply has a different contract, she got butt naked. The best part is Rogen praising her...for being...what she is.

I've been in Hollywood. It doesn't take much for anybody relevant to make any girl strip down. This is about money. Julia Roberts lives in fantasy land...largely because she got her first part after weeks of trying :rolleyes:. Sandra Bullock has a similar/better career, however, Julia Roberts has little to say about Bullock getting naked to start things off. Bullock naked is google.

Greggy T, as a man who lives there, will back all of this up. Silverman is a POA with a brain. She knows that all she is doing is coming home after Philly with the Hollywood "Courageous" Medal. She's a smart yenta. Which is a contradiction in terms.

Silverman pulls all of it off, yet she's suck my d*** tomorrow. The thing is: both of us are just fine with that.

Ewww....GG is going to have a problem with all of this.

Seriously, you went w/ SS for your fantasy woman?

Figured you'd throw some meat on the fire & go for either somebody relevant or Minnie Pearl.