Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I just woke up in India

Um...do you always start conversations off this way? :lol: Christ all Friday, that is perhaps the best beginning to a novel, of all time. Forget "It was the best of times....". Forget "To the red country and part of the gray country of Oklahoma"(which I believe is how anyone gets away with calling Southern/Midwestern states "red"). Forget "In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me advice..."

No. In this day and age, despite 100s of years of the British trying to get India right, and Rikki Tikki Tavi being as about as close as it gets?

That line, I'm sorry, is flat out better.

If you truly did just wake up in India, imagine my persona, standing in the middle of the market in your town, saying: "Free passage to the USA, and a 48 month visa, if you eat this McDonald's Cheeseburger in front of your mother, and praise Kali!"

Um, yeah, the opening of the DNC...was that kind of chaos.

(EDIT: Some people have faggy bucket lists. Clearly, I do not)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

She gave up her Senate seat, too.

And her health care hobby in the early '90s.

And she gave up her defense of traditional marriage.

She gave up her dignity by ignoring Slick's infidelities to further her own career. Same for her ethics.

Sarah Silverman is a unmitigated piece of pain in the ass. Let's cut the crap. Every one of you would kill to have a wife like that.

Unfortunately, she knows it.

EDIT: I decided to redact what I wrote, because although I have relevant personal knowledge of Silverman...it would twist too many panties here.

Fixed it for you. And my wife is better looking and has a better body. Or at least she did before she had two kids, but it's still pretty nice. Silverman to my knowledge has no children. The only thing I'd want of her's is her money. Edited by Doc

Fixed it for you. And my wife is better looking and has a better body. Or at least she did before she had two kids, but it's still pretty nice. Silverman to my knowledge has no children. The only thing I'd want of her's is her money.

I can only speak to what I know. I don't know your wife. So, for all I know, you are right.

However, I can say, personally, without reservation, that Silverman is...something else. I'll give you she's no 10...but...if you say she's a 5? I'd say she's an 8, because she adds 3 pts of personality...and other things.

That's all I have to say about that.

Seriously, you went w/ SS for your fantasy woman?

Figured you'd throw some meat on the fire & go for either somebody relevant or Minnie Pearl.

Fantasy?

Not hardly. See, you're the reason I deleted what you quoted. It's gonna be nothing but pissing and moaning....blah F'ing blah.

I just know. That's all I'm gonna say. I know that most of this board, the thinking people, in person after 10 mins, would be on that like stink on schit. If the posts here over the last 10 years are even half indicative of their authors?

Stink on schit.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Guess Hillary is gonna need to build a higher fence and bring in actors for the rest of the convention so her sorry ass doesn't get booed off stage.

This **** is hilarious. Eff her.

I wouldn't be surprised if some networks pipe in more cheering noise to overcome the boos.

They were booing everyone - even FLOTUS.

It's great to see the veil lifted if ever so briefly to have the despicable antics of the DNC exposed for the thugs they are.

They're only sorry they got caught.

The disappointed Sanders supporters were met with a response from the stage this evening when Sarah Silverman said to Bernie or Bust supporters, "You're being ridiculous."

Yet far from being ridiculous, Sanders supporters are warriors, fighting against an establishment elite that Republicans defeated in the nomination of Donald Trump.

I thought the horrible performance by Paul Simon of Bridge Over Troubled Water was perfect for the convention. An old far left has-been who's very divided from his lead singer performing poorly. I guess he and Garfunkel couldn't get together in a sign of unity for even a few hours.

Edited by keepthefaith

Some chatter from attendees pointing out that people who booed yesterday may have their credentials revoked and booted from the convention. -Irony of deporting their own delegates to the other side of the DNC fence.

Some liberals argue that the wikileaks email scandal's Russian connection is worse than Clinton's campaign funding ties to Saudi Arabia.

“IF WE JUST KEEP REINTRODUCING HER, EVENTUALLY SHE’LL BE LIKEABLE ENOUGH!”

Democratic National Convention: Supporters hope to reintroduce Clinton to skeptical voters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democratic-national-convention-supporters-hope-to-reintroduce-clinton-to-skeptical-voters/2016/07/26/6e8d244a-52ec-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

Some chatter from attendees pointing out that people who booed yesterday may have their credentials revoked and booted from the convention. -Irony of deporting their own delegates to the other side of the DNC fence.

You can absolutely bet that by the time Hillary takes the stage, there will be nothing but adoring cheers.

Unless Wiki releases more documents...which is completely plausible.

“IF WE JUST KEEP REINTRODUCING HER, EVENTUALLY SHE’LL BE LIKEABLE ENOUGH!”

Democratic National Convention: Supporters hope to reintroduce Clinton to skeptical voters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democratic-national-convention-supporters-hope-to-reintroduce-clinton-to-skeptical-voters/2016/07/26/6e8d244a-52ec-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

“A lot of people aren’t familiar with her accomplishments,” Mook told ABC’s “Good Morning America,”

I'll be riveted to the TV myself to become acquainted with her "accomplishments".

A lot of people arent familiar with her accomplishments, Mook told ABCs Good Morning America,

I'll be riveted to the TV myself to become acquainted with her "accomplishments".

Yeah Mook and most people aren't familiar with my 12" dick either.

“A lot of people aren’t familiar with her accomplishments,” Mook told ABC’s “Good Morning America,”

Shouldn't that set off alarm bells when spoken about someone who's been in the front row of public attention for 25 years?

Um...do you always start conversations off this way? :lol: Christ all Friday, that is perhaps the best beginning to a novel, of all time. Forget "It was the best of times....". Forget "To the red country and part of the gray country of Oklahoma"(which I believe is how anyone gets away with calling Southern/Midwestern states "red"). Forget "In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me advice..."

No. In this day and age, despite 100s of years of the British trying to get India right, and Rikki Tikki Tavi being as about as close as it gets?

That line, I'm sorry, is flat out better.

If you truly did just wake up in India, imagine my persona, standing in the middle of the market in your town, saying: "Free passage to the USA, and a 48 month visa, if you eat this McDonald's Cheeseburger in front of your mother, and praise Kali!"

Um, yeah, the opening of the DNC...was that kind of chaos.

(EDIT: Some people have faggy bucket lists. Clearly, I do not)

Here on business but travel here a lot. Won't hijack this thread too far off course but if you did the hamburger stunt, people would laugh and take videos of the crazy American guy for their facebook/Instagram feeds, just like anywhere else.

I hope they include that signature legislation she sponsored to keep the sand !@#$s out of our ports.