Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

The Clintons are grifters. Have been since the day they entered public life.

They are also really smart about how they go about it. They are both Ivy league educated lawyers. They cover their tracks and keep their ducks enough in a row to avoid getting caught. And they always leave themselves plausible deniability or throw someone else under the bus. If the FBI finds stuff on Huma's laptop, I predict she'll be thrown under. Hillary is already now referring to her as someone on my staff.

They are also really smart about how they go about it. They are both Ivy league educated lawyers. They cover their tracks and keep their ducks enough in a row to avoid getting caught. And they always leave themselves plausible deniability or throw someone else under the bus. If the FBI finds stuff on Huma's laptop, I predict she'll be thrown under. Hillary is already now referring to her as someone on my staff.

Only a matter of time until Huma takes a walk in the park.

They've been brazen about it all their professional lives. They found a formula that works: Deny, attack the accusers, lie, spin the story, enroll surrogates to attack, deny, spin, and lie. Personally attack accusers, and throw dirt on them as much as possible. If things escalate, then double down on the lies, distortions, spinning, attacking.

It all comes from the Saul Alinsky and George Lakoff (You didn't build that - somebody else made it happen) playbooks.

Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" One excerpt: "Pick the target, freeze it, person­alize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not instit­utions; people hurt faster than instit­utions."

Cliff Notes to the above with Glenn Beck's commentary on them.

Only a matter of time until Huma takes a walk in the park.

Oh, Hillary will have her on the carpet real soon. No doubt. Bill might even watch.

No.

They're really bad at it and get caught constantly, and they've been getting busted, but not punished, since they've been in Arkansas. They've skated because one or the other have held high public offices for a long time. She's the poster child for "timing is everything". They've gotten bolder and bolder over the years because they feel as though their legacies protect them.

Too bad these stories didn't start coming out sooner. Looks like WSJ is picking up on the rancor between DoJ & FBI field agents, and it's probably too late for Obama & Clintons to stifle the investigation. Even if she wins, I fully expect Congress to pursue the investigation of Clinton Foundation.

Whoever the President will be, they'll be severely wounded.

If she's elected President, her personal situation becomes far worse IMO.

At least if she loses, she can still get the pardon, avoid jail, end the investigations, make money and fix her legacy.

Bill Clinton has to be secretly hoping for a loss. At this point, four years in the White House after all of his foundation work has been reveled means no women and no money.

If she's elected President, her personal situation becomes far worse IMO.

At least if she loses, she can still get the pardon, avoid jail, end the investigations, make money and fix her legacy.

Bill Clinton has to be secretly hoping for a loss. At this point, four years in the White House after all of his foundation work has been reveled means no women and no money.

If she wins I'd expect Bill to spend plenty of time away from the White House where he can do what he pleases. She probably doesn't want him around anyway. Heck he can turn Camp David into a brothel and have the secret service provide both cover and transportation to his "friends".

The people who love Hillary Clinton know that the IT system at the State Department is old and stodgy, nothing like a Blackberry’s smooth whirl.

I know that system. It's more current than an email server in a closet.

That's the entire delusion in a nutshell: the people who love Hillary Clinton know a lot of **** that's simply not true.

That might be the dumbest thing I've read this year...

This guy lays out an easy to read 22-point list of what the emails reveal. Just scroll down a little bit.

https://twitter.com/hectormorenco

No...THIS is the dumbest thing I've read this year. You really believe this bull ****?

No...THIS is the dumbest thing I've read this year. You really believe this bull ****?

It's presented a bit dramatically, but yes.

I may have missed it, but why do you think Hillary was using a home server, and what do you think was on it that is incriminating?

This guy lays out an easy to read 22-point list of what the emails reveal. Just scroll down a little bit.

https://twitter.com/hectormorenco

#23 Witchcraft! :lol:

That list is really ridiculous, insular, paranoid and laughable. There are good arguments to be made against Hillary. Nonsense like this doesn't do the right any favors. It just makes them look desperate, reactionary and childish.