Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

They are probably not going to lose. The R's helped her out by nominating the Rex Ryan of presidential candidates, but no matter who was nominated the machine is working overtime.

FWIW I find the picture in this link mean and unnecessary. But it was inevitable.

I don't feel for her. She has been in a race with the devil most of her life. Looks like he's right on her a$$ at this point.

The medical case for Hillary being dead within a month: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/52bw8s/lets_talk_pneumonia_mortality_the_curb_65_scoring/?st=1Z141Z3&sh=eae4f3d0

I hope not, though. Trump needs her to make it to Nov 8th.

That's true. His campaign is, "I'm not crooked Hillary."

Someone upthread mentioned Bob Torricelli's race in NJ against Doug Forrester. Forrester's entire campaign was, "I'm not crooked Bob Torricelli."

When the Dems pulled their unconstitutional switcheroo, Forrester's campaign was dead in the water. Frank Laugh'nberg was given a few bags of blood in an IV and won it walking away.

Fortunately, the pneumonia promised not to infect small children used in photo ops

CsKNmxYWgAAYyYL.jpg "Don't worry kid, I have immunity. Just ask James Comey."

Yeah like this wasn't staged much lol. SS lets this kid just roll up?

For the bolded part.....hasn't that been happening with the Clintons for over 20 years? This is a SoS who deliberately designed a communications methodology to illegally withhold information from the American public. This resulted in exposing that information to enemies. That has been treated like no big deal by...

The same people that thought Valerie Plame's outing was a national security disaster.

Hypocrisy, thy name is politics.

Didn't catch that before.

Same van, same episode. Van faces left in one video. It faces right in the other. :blink:

It is a mirror, because there's no driver in the driver side seat in one of the videos.

That's true. His campaign is, "I'm not crooked Hillary."

Someone upthread mentioned Bob Torricelli's race in NJ against Doug Forrester. Forrester's entire campaign was, "I'm not crooked Bob Torricelli."

When the Dems pulled their unconstitutional switcheroo, Forrester's campaign was dead in the water. Frank Laugh'nberg was given a few bags of blood in an IV and won it walking away.

If I were Forrester, I'd be one bitter sonofabitch to this day.

Back to Hillary -- I'd hate to have been that driver who kept her waiting at the curb. I'm sure he or she got an earful once they dumped her lifeless body into the back seat and piled in with her.

Fortunately, the pneumonia promised not to infect small children used in photo ops

CsKNmxYWgAAYyYL.jpg "Don't worry kid, I have immunity. Just ask James Comey."

"Chelsea's Apartment" is code for Revitalization Chamber where they keep the virgin blood she sucks to get her quickly back on her feet.

She's obviously the healthiest looking person in the crowd wearing sunglasses, and is still workin' the "Eye ain'ts nowhazzzzze tarred" angle.

264jgww.jpg

original_Stu-Ungar.jpg

It is a mirror, because there's no driver in the driver side seat in one of the videos.

Everybody just stop with this mirror image stuff because that his clearly what is going on. Three or four more posts on it and Greggy will be in here with all that alien crap.