Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Yup. Turn on CNN and MSNBC and they're completely ignoring everything he said about Clinton. Effing unreal.

So they're "doing their JOB" then aren't they? They have one job and one job alone, and that is to do a job on America and get that witch elected.

Leaked Email from Clinton donor: Dem Senator told me she can barely climb podium steps.

I had no idea so many people on the left were sexist.

Scurrilous lies.

Here we see the famous Hillary Step:

curb-your-dependence.jpg

Some four and a half feet above that we finally reach the peak of Porch Mountain, which she bravely summited back in February:

1-TQkoKYFnRusXCwEf6kbedw-600x450.jpeg

Remember: She did all that without any O2 and with help from only two members of the Sherpa Service.

sbr091316dAPC20160913014514.jpg

CNN Breaking News

In new letter, Clinton's doctor says she's "fit to serve"

Seriously, as I type this tWolf and Sanjay are talking about a letter wrtten by Hiliary's physician

So now a doctors note is not only required for sick days from school, but also Presidential candidates

CNN Breaking News

Seriously, as I type this tWolf and Sanjay are talking about a letter wrtten by Hiliary's physician

So now a doctors note is not only required for sick days from school, but also Presidential candidates

Which tells us this. She's fit to sit on her ass in the White House surrounded by help and work whatever schedule suits her and do as little as she wants to.

CNN Breaking News

Do they not understand that nobody in their right mind trusts anyone or anything connected with her? How can they not understand that? It doesn't matter if something's true or not, if it comes from anyone connected with Clinton, no one trusts it.

It can't be THAT hard to understand this, and get an independent opinion. Call up Walter Reed and ask if they'll examine her. I imagine, since she's a current Presidential candidate, former First Lady, former Senator, and former SecState, they'd do it with little complaint.

Do they not understand that nobody in their right mind trusts anyone or anything connected with her? How can they not understand that? It doesn't matter if something's true or not, if it comes from anyone connected with Clinton, no one trusts it.

It can't be THAT hard to understand this, and get an independent opinion. Call up Walter Reed and ask if they'll examine her. I imagine, since she's a current Presidential candidate, former First Lady, former Senator, and former SecState, they'd do it with little complaint.

Is Walter Reed managed under the VA umbrella? If so Hillary will say she's got an appointment for October...........2017.