Player to make the leap?

It seems like every year a player makes a big leap forward (Spiller, even though he was a rookie Kiko, etc...). Who is the player that makes that leap this year? The guy that goes from a good player to an NFL Top 100 player. There are some good candidates but Aaron Williams is my choice. Who do you think will be the guy that take the next step? You can only pick 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like every year a player makes a big leap forward (Spiller, even though he was a rookie Kiko, etc...). Who is the player that makes that leap this year? The guy that goes from a good player to an NFL Top 100 player. There are some good candidates but Aaron Williams is my choice. Who do you think will be the guy that take the next step? You can only pick 1

Gilmore.

If he can stay healthy, I really believe EJ is that guy for several reasons: maturity, second year in the Offense and full Off-Season, and new weapons to help him, plus an upgraded Offensive Line (presumably)...

But Woods, A. Williams, and Gilmore are honorable mentions as others have noted...

Dark horse: Gragg

I'm going to go with Robert Woods....I think he's going to have an outstanding year...

I doubt it. There are two WRs in front of him who are going to get a lot more touches. My vote is for EJ Manuel. This team needs him to step up. He is the most important cog in this wheel for us to be successful.

AW, Woods, Gilmore have already made the leap. And I believe a couple of rookies will breakout. But my personal choice for "leaper of the year" from among players who have been with the Bills at least a year is Duke Williams. And I feel EJ is going to have a great year.